Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514954 times)

doafan

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2910 on: November 07, 2016, 11:43:54 am »
Am currently playing Lollipop Chainsaw from zero because by mistake when I was deleting the title from the hard drive also deleted my save states so have to unlock all the costumes, upgrades, MP3's and everything but not all is bad news cause I can unlock a couple of achivements that didn't get the first time, am planning to get Intermediate Zombie Hunter, Super Zombie Hunter and Go, Medal Racer, Go! hope that with these three I can finally unlock the achievements list at 90%  ;)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

desocietas

« Reply #2911 on: November 08, 2016, 01:44:44 pm »
Got to level 50 for my first class on FFXIV, so now I'm working on story and other classes before delving into the Heavensward expansion. Didn't think I'd be enjoying a MMO as much as I have been.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

azure

« Reply #2912 on: November 09, 2016, 12:27:13 pm »
Had to import from Europe for a physical copy of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven. Finally showed up, and I'm having a blast playing it.

« Reply #2913 on: November 14, 2016, 08:28:26 am »
Shin Megami Tensei IV. Figured I ahould actually complete this game before I kill hours of my life with Apocalypse. At the part where I'm pretty much locked into the Neutral route (for the sake of continuity between games, plus I hate Johnathan but I'm not really ruthless enough to follow Walter). Just stuck in the White Forest against the last White boss! >< Jerk keeps spamming all his strongest moves when he's almost dead and the RNG gods keep giving him nothing but crits.

« Reply #2914 on: November 14, 2016, 02:00:55 pm »
Working my way through the Titanfall 2 campaign at the moment, really enjoying it. The story is pretty generic sci-fi so far, but the gameplay is really working for me, the platforming in particular. Just a lot of fun to just play through a few missions over the past couple days.

azure

« Reply #2915 on: November 15, 2016, 11:50:23 pm »
Started Metro 2023 Redux today.

shepard11

« Reply #2916 on: November 16, 2016, 12:50:24 am »
Been playing a lot of sega genesis. Eternal Champions to be more clear on what I've been playing. Can't wait to get this game for my Sega Cd.

kashell

« Reply #2917 on: November 16, 2016, 08:08:38 am »
I've been playing Shovel Knight on the Vita. This game is a blast. I'm still wondering if I'm going to go for 100% trophy completion or not. I like the idea of becoming a "master" of it, but an hour and a half speedrun sounds really tough.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2918 on: November 16, 2016, 01:00:11 pm »
I've been playing Shovel Knight on the Vita. This game is a blast. I'm still wondering if I'm going to go for 100% trophy completion or not. I like the idea of becoming a "master" of it, but an hour and a half speedrun sounds really tough.

I LOVE this game so freaking much! One of the best platformers ever made, bar none.

I tried to do the expansion with the potion knight, and damn is that hard! I only got so far with him.

I sooooo want to see this receive a sequel. That would be a day 1 purchase for me.

rayne315

« Reply #2919 on: November 17, 2016, 03:36:13 pm »
may sound stupid to a lot of you guys but im playing a mobile phone game called auralux and auralux 2. there are very few games for a phone that I actually consider games but this is deffinately one of them. they need to actually make these kind of sinple RTS games for other devices. they are so much fun and so simple almost anyone can play but so complex its hard to be amazing. I beat auralux 1 a few years ago when I first got it but now im playing through it again on SUPERNOVA difficulty (speed is turned up to max and cant be turned down, enemies start with 2X your starting units, and gain 2x units every tic), which needless to say is very difficult. and I just found out about the second one a few days ago downloaded it, beat the free levels, and purchased every other level because I felt it was worth it (even though it is mobile only)
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

« Reply #2920 on: November 17, 2016, 08:39:52 pm »
may sound stupid to a lot of you guys but im playing a mobile phone game called auralux and auralux 2. there are very few games for a phone that I actually consider games but this is deffinately one of them. they need to actually make these kind of sinple RTS games for other devices. they are so much fun and so simple almost anyone can play but so complex its hard to be amazing. I beat auralux 1 a few years ago when I first got it but now im playing through it again on SUPERNOVA difficulty (speed is turned up to max and cant be turned down, enemies start with 2X your starting units, and gain 2x units every tic), which needless to say is very difficult. and I just found out about the second one a few days ago downloaded it, beat the free levels, and purchased every other level because I felt it was worth it (even though it is mobile only)

Nah, not stupid at all. I definitely play a few mobile games from time to time since it's so easy to have on me. I recently went back to two games that I'd been playing regularly a few months back - Miitomo and Pakka Pets. Both silly and cute but just something to pass the time when I don't have my 3DS on me and don't feel like surfing the internet.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #2921 on: November 18, 2016, 08:08:48 am »
I started Oni for the PlayStation 2. I'm...not sure how I feel about it yet. The controls are a bit wonky, but it's hard for me to turn down a game that has a fierce female lead.

telly

« Reply #2922 on: November 19, 2016, 06:54:57 pm »
Pokemon, of course! I'm playing Moon blind, as a nuzlocke, seeing how far I get. If I don't complete it on nuzlocke I'll just play it regularly from there on.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #2923 on: November 21, 2016, 08:45:23 am »
This was a busy weekend. I started (and finished O_o) Quest 64. It's been a long time since I played an RPG that short. Now, I'm giving Gravity Rush a second chance in hopes of getting all of the trophies.

« Reply #2924 on: November 27, 2016, 05:33:53 am »
Got back into Tokyo Mirage Sessions to try and get some progress again and I did put a bunch of hours in, but again, the annoying issue of certain characters being just bad for certain fights spring up and it's real annoying because it has nothing to do with strategy.  If I want someone for a specific fight, there are just apparently points you can't, because if they are weak to certain things, they'll get chain killed to death.  Nothing like seeing enemies get like multiple 3 to 4 hit combos that result in instant death for one or two of your characters.  This is what ruined me before, where I forgot to save and lost 2 hours of gameplay, because I came into a fight where a character was just useless.  Enemies being able to chain kill you is miserable.  Just adds an extra layer of tedium to a game that I feel mostly skirts that outside of your average battle grinding required to progress.