Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 515263 times)

doafan

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #3075 on: April 12, 2017, 01:58:59 pm »
Have been playing Killer is Dead where I have to say that honestly expected to be more focused on this title but Heavy Weapon is taking my full attention, was kinda obsessed with the achievement  Champion of Freedom which consist in survive for at least twelve minutes in any survival mode online and yesterday I finally got this one, after several attempts I found a decent team that really know what they were doing  8)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3076 on: April 12, 2017, 02:05:00 pm »

I need to still finish Halo 4 on the Master Chief Collection for XBox One as that's the only campaign left on there to complete.

I have to say, though, Halo 4 may be the weakest Halo game in the main-series. The story is just not nearly as entertaining as the original trilogy of games. And the gameplay is noticeably more difficult than the other 3 games. Not only that, but in the Master Chief Collection version, in particular, the graphics actually look worse than Halo 1 & 2 since those games received the HD remaster treatment, and 3 & 4 did not.

That said, though, it is still Halo. While it may be weaker than the other 3 before it, it's still fun to play.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:50:06 pm by burningdoom »

« Reply #3077 on: April 12, 2017, 02:35:51 pm »
Currently playing Ryse : Son of Rome and Donkey Kong Country 3. Probably gonna start playing Jet Set Radio Future too =)

shepard11

« Reply #3078 on: April 12, 2017, 02:36:40 pm »
Have been playing Killer is Dead where I have to say that honestly expected to be more focused on this title but Heavy Weapon is taking my full attention, was kinda obsessed with the achievement  Champion of Freedom which consist in survive for at least twelve minutes in any survival mode online and yesterday I finally got this one, after several attempts I found a decent team that really know what they were doing  8)

Ive been so close to that achievement and always seems to go to pot by min 11:30. I'm hoping here soon I can have the same happen buncha randoms that kinda click.

doafan

« Reply #3079 on: April 12, 2017, 09:50:10 pm »
Ive been so close to that achievement and always seems to go to pot by min 11:30. I'm hoping here soon I can have the same happen buncha randoms that kinda click.

If you need help to find a good team just send me a message to my Gamertag or invite me to your session  ;)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #3080 on: April 13, 2017, 09:09:05 am »
I'm enjoying Pang Adventures so much. Thank you, LRG. If you remember Buster Bros., you should check it out on PSN. It's just fun, arcade action. So many people thought it was a "mobile-looking" game, but it stays true to the classic!

« Reply #3081 on: April 13, 2017, 11:12:38 pm »
I've been taking my time with Yooka-Laylee (I'm someone that goes hard at a game and puts a lot of hours in pretty quickly), but with this being a retro throwback to a series I've wanted to play for so many years, it's been a very charming and enjoyable experience to dive into this kind of game world again.  I'm playing it on PC, which sounds like the best version, so I haven't had any performance issues whatsoever and I think they cleaned up the game by release, so no issues there.  It's not perfect, the camera is still abit wonky at times and some of the physics with the rolling can get a little rough.  Otherwise it's pretty true to the Banjo games while adding some of its own elements here and there, but its what I wanted, it's what I helped kickstart and I don't regret it even slightly.

It is unfortunate the game was reviewed in whatever state it was in before release, because if they were done after it released, I think it would've scored higher, though the console versions certainly aren't going to be as good as the PC version anyways.  I'm hoping the Switch version, which will be the physical version I buy eventually, comes out better.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 11:23:03 pm by kamikazekeeg »

kevininja

« Reply #3082 on: April 15, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »
Been playing Crysis 2 after watching Gggmanlives's review of the series. I remembered really liking it but for some reason I never finished it.

I'll probably play a bit of Nier as well, if I'm not too distracted by other games :P

kashell

« Reply #3083 on: April 16, 2017, 01:02:10 pm »
I'm in the Chapter 2 Intermission of Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Dang, this is a fun game. It's got the perfect blend of SMT, Japanese culture, J-Pop and Fire Emblem. I've never touched a Fire Emblem, but it's interesting seeing the series go from a medieval setting to something like this.

telly

« Reply #3084 on: April 16, 2017, 02:56:35 pm »
I'm almost done with Pokemon Platinum, just doing some more grinding before taking on the Pokemon League. It's been really playing this as a Nuzlocke challenge and hopefully the Elite Four goes over well!  :o
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #3085 on: April 16, 2017, 04:25:07 pm »
Parodius and Nemesis on Game Boy.

kevininja

« Reply #3086 on: April 16, 2017, 04:34:09 pm »
After finishing Crysis 2 I got into a bit of a FPS mood and started The Darkness II. I really like the voice acting and using The Darkness powers feels awesome!

« Reply #3087 on: April 17, 2017, 11:47:33 pm »
I was supposed to play Jet Set Radio Future but i ended starting The Warriors on pS2

shfan

« Reply #3088 on: April 18, 2017, 06:02:16 am »
Stuck back into Terrarria.. Terarria? Terrarrarria!? Terra-thing. That.

I had the PS3 version and threw in the towel on the wall of flesh, I'm giving it a go on the PS4 version, hoping that the new items added to this version will give me a slight edge.

telly

« Reply #3089 on: April 18, 2017, 09:41:00 am »
I played maybe 20 minutes of Shovel Knight last night. That game rules! It's so much fun. It will be hard for me to keep from playing it until I can finish some of my other games that I've been eyeing, mainly REmake on the GameCube.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery