Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514852 times)

doafan

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #3105 on: April 26, 2017, 04:43:10 pm »
The Pushmo games are great! I think there's a total of 4 games, right? 3 of them are on 3DS :)

Heard good reviews of this title, in fact I want this game just for my daughter cause she likes puzzle games but dunno if it's only in English  :-\

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3106 on: April 26, 2017, 04:57:09 pm »
Everytime you guys say "Pushmo", this techno song by Benny Bennasi plays in my head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmzxxN0m3k
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 04:58:41 pm by burningdoom »

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #3107 on: April 27, 2017, 09:13:42 am »
I put down Under Defeat for a bit last night and started Ketsui Kizuna Shigokutachi Extra Regular Edition for PS3... WOW! It's crazy! I'm addicted to shmups, no doubt. My only criticism is that I wish the borders of the game were smaller; however, I don't find the small screen to hinder the action.

maximo310

« Reply #3108 on: April 27, 2017, 11:51:41 am »
Currently playing: Dogyuun (JP) -2nd loop antics
Flying Shark/ Hizousame- the first loop, especially the former which looks like an easy 1-all
pokemon sun post-game

desocietas

« Reply #3109 on: April 28, 2017, 11:35:29 am »
The Pushmo games are great! I think there's a total of 4 games, right? 3 of them are on 3DS :)

Heard good reviews of this title, in fact I want this game just for my daughter cause she likes puzzle games but dunno if it's only in English  :-\

Hm that's a good question. If anything, the european version (called Pullblox) has multiple languages. I can check my 3DS later to see what languages options it has.

Honestly, though, I don't think the reading aspect of it is necessary at all. The basic premise is to save a child who's trapped at the top of the puzzle :) But I guess there's a little reading to explain the basic puzzle solving aspects.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

telly

« Reply #3110 on: April 28, 2017, 01:23:25 pm »
Done with school, so during my week off I'll be terrifying myself with REmake on the GameCube :O

Also started Super Mario 3D World co-op with friends :) We're still trying to beat Gauntlet Dark Legacy as well, but it's getting really tough. We're in the ice realm now.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #3111 on: April 28, 2017, 01:27:32 pm »
I'm intending on taking my first jump into the Disgaea franchise this weekend playing Hour of Darkness.

doafan

« Reply #3112 on: April 28, 2017, 03:24:24 pm »
Hm that's a good question. If anything, the european version (called Pullblox) has multiple languages. I can check my 3DS later to see what languages options it has.

Downloaded yesterday the demo from the Nintendo Store and it does support this language, have to admit that I was very entertained until the free levels run out and they started to ask me to use real money to pay and this way be able to play the next stages, indeed I'll gonna buy the complete game but it appears that my daughter didn't liked, can't believe that she didn't liked those designs/colors and an almost 40 years old guy like myself did enjoy it  ;D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 03:27:09 pm by doafan »

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

desocietas

« Reply #3113 on: April 28, 2017, 04:17:50 pm »

Downloaded yesterday the demo from the Nintendo Store and it does support this language, have to admit that I was very entertained until the free levels run out and they started to ask me to use real money to pay and this way be able to play the next stages, indeed I'll gonna buy the complete game but it appears that my daughter didn't liked, can't believe that she didn't liked those designs/colors and an almost 40 years old guy like myself did enjoy it  ;D

Awww, haha. Maybe in the future she can try out the demo before purchase? I'm glad they had it in your language :) And, if anything, I'm glad you'll enjoy the game! I'm in my mid-30s and thought it was super cute and challenging!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #3114 on: May 01, 2017, 10:48:53 am »
Blue Rider (PS4)

It's way more difficult than I imagined. Still, however, I am having fun!

« Reply #3115 on: May 01, 2017, 06:18:19 pm »
Just got and started Pokemon Moon, just got past the first Kahuna in fact. Liking the changes so far. Besides that pretty regularly playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate now that I have a Circle Pad Pro, really enjoying the game and looking forward to Capcom hopefully (please?) bringing the main series to the Switch, that will definitely be what drives me to jump into the Switch game.

I've also been playing pretty much all of the Souls titles off and on, including Bloodborne. I'm toying with the idea of starting from Demons Souls and carrying a character through every title, I've finished  all of them just not Dark Souls 3, I also haven't completed the DLC for any of the games besides Dark Souls 1.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 06:19:56 pm by hawk767 »

azure

« Reply #3116 on: May 02, 2017, 06:19:58 pm »
I'm currently still on my first playthrough Persona 5 and I started Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem for SNES as well.

telly

« Reply #3117 on: May 02, 2017, 07:50:36 pm »
Now that REmake is done I will be starting up Shovel Knight in addition to Tales of Symphonia! Can't wait :)
Currently Playing:

desocietas

« Reply #3118 on: May 04, 2017, 11:26:16 am »
Fired up a few randoms:
- Syberia 2: very much like the first one so far... not a bad thing!
- Puyo Puyo Tetris: Really fun party game. Have played with friends and the modes are pretty different and fun. Haven't delved into adventure mode yet and the Puyo Puyo part still bewilders me, but it's fun!
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: I'm still terrible at this game, but it's still easy to pick up and play for a few races

Still forever trying to play:
- Persona 5: restarted it after 14 hours. Hoping that this second go around will pull me in a little more.
- FFXIV: Slowly making my way through the story quests so that I'll be set for Stormblood, the new expansion pack in June.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

telly

« Reply #3119 on: May 04, 2017, 11:37:45 am »
Still forever trying to play:
- Persona 5: restarted it after 14 hours. Hoping that this second go around will pull me in a little more.

I'm curious, what about the game hasn't been pulling you in? I'm planning on picking it up one of these days
Currently Playing: