Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 512190 times)

doafan

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #3150 on: May 19, 2017, 01:03:25 pm »
Am still playing Team Kirby Clash Deluxe where this morning have reached level 43, unlocked so far more than the half of the achievements that this game has to offer, have been playing this addictive title for almost the 40 hours and haven't spent a single real dollar purchasing the weapons, upgrades of the apples to cheat and do things faster also have been playing all this week Asura's Wrath, have to admit that am not the kind of person that likes/enjoy those annoying quick time events honestly purchased this one because it had a huge discount also because it has one of the weirdest achievements that wanted to have at my profile, am talking about View of the Valley anyway is not a bad game like I used to think, hope that I can finish it if not today maybe tomorrow  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #3151 on: May 23, 2017, 05:02:41 am »
Anyone playing Injustice 2? I picked it up on Saturday and have been really liking it.  I haven't played a fighting game this much since like the old Tekken 3 days.  Good story, visually impressive, lots of singleplayer content.  I haven't even done multiplayer yet, I've just been going through the multiverse getting boxes for gear.  My main right now is Harley, just got to 20, trying to get the outfits I want for her, primarily her classic outfit (Getting close, just need the right chest piece), but she's been the most fun to play.  Haven't quite figured out other characters I like yet.  Robin looks cool, but his movement isn't right for me.  I like Green Arrow, but not really a favorite character, but gameplay is alright.  Bane I like, he's essentially the Zangief of the game.  Supergirl is pretty solid for me, she's up to 10 and so is Batman around 12.  Still haven't even played like a half dozen characters.

Also, sidenote, but a bummer, Joker looks pretty terrible in this, not quite Suicide Squad movie bad, but you can get a new hair style for him that is more normal and does away with the swoosh and isn't a really terrible hat, but looks SO much better.  Everything about his style is bad though, it really sucks. It's a very weird idea for him this.  Might be up there as one of the worst versions of him outside of maybe face skinned Joker, the version from "The Batman" cartoon, and Jared Leto Joker.  I know they can't just keep the old kinda...classy suit Joker...but in trying to push for realism in this game and to slightly feel like Leto, Joker just comes off as more of a goober with a little makeup on.  Voice is okay, nothing special, but it functions.  I think I heard it was the one from the previous game.

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #3152 on: May 23, 2017, 10:03:49 am »
I just finished level four in Blue Rider. Now we're off to level five. I love this game.

spac316

« Reply #3153 on: May 23, 2017, 01:26:51 pm »
Playing Diablo III Reaper of Souls for PS4 currently.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3154 on: May 23, 2017, 01:41:56 pm »
Super Mario 3D World for Wii U.

I seriously don't know how Nintendo fans keep crapping on this entry. Every time I pick it up, I can't stop playing it for a good while (I've beaten it before). It's just good old-fashioned, pick-up and play, fun gameplay. I turned it on for something for my 2-year old daughter to play on the screen of the Wii U Pad so I could finish a project I was working on, and then ended up playing it for hours after she was done, lol.

It feels like what a 3D Mario game should've been to begin with, IMO.

telly

« Reply #3155 on: May 23, 2017, 02:16:14 pm »
Personally I like 3D world a lot, my only issue is that I have a really hard time playing it after being used to 2D mario, having just finished NSMB U.

I just find moving in 3D space to be really tough and I fall and die more often. I think I just have to get used to the controls and get more spatial awareness, then it will be okay.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #3156 on: May 23, 2017, 03:09:35 pm »
I love Super Mario Land 3D!

theravenfreak

« Reply #3157 on: May 23, 2017, 10:12:10 pm »
I've been playing Pokemon Black 2 lately. I've never completed the game before, so what I did was transfer all my Pokemon to Sun version and started a new save since I haven't touched the game in about two years. I have my first badge already, but I'm training before I take on Roxie.

desocietas

« Reply #3158 on: May 24, 2017, 01:57:08 pm »
Anyone playing Injustice 2? I picked it up on Saturday and have been really liking it.  I haven't played a fighting game this much since like the old Tekken 3 days.  Good story, visually impressive, lots of singleplayer content.  I haven't even done multiplayer yet, I've just been going through the multiverse getting boxes for gear.  My main right now is Harley, just got to 20, trying to get the outfits I want for her, primarily her classic outfit (Getting close, just need the right chest piece), but she's been the most fun to play.  Haven't quite figured out other characters I like yet.  Robin looks cool, but his movement isn't right for me.  I like Green Arrow, but not really a favorite character, but gameplay is alright.  Bane I like, he's essentially the Zangief of the game.  Supergirl is pretty solid for me, she's up to 10 and so is Batman around 12.  Still haven't even played like a half dozen characters.

Also, sidenote, but a bummer, Joker looks pretty terrible in this, not quite Suicide Squad movie bad, but you can get a new hair style for him that is more normal and does away with the swoosh and isn't a really terrible hat, but looks SO much better.  Everything about his style is bad though, it really sucks. It's a very weird idea for him this.  Might be up there as one of the worst versions of him outside of maybe face skinned Joker, the version from "The Batman" cartoon, and Jared Leto Joker.  I know they can't just keep the old kinda...classy suit Joker...but in trying to push for realism in this game and to slightly feel like Leto, Joker just comes off as more of a goober with a little makeup on.  Voice is okay, nothing special, but it functions.  I think I heard it was the one from the previous game.

I watched my bf play Injustice 2 on launch, and I was really impressed by the cutscenes and general animations of the characters, especially Harley.  They did a really great job with her and seeing her "retro" skin was pretty neat as well. There're soooo many characters, and the story is really beefy - a big difference from what he got from MKX and the last Street Fighter.

He was really enjoying Harley, but since he's doing story atm, he's getting a chance to just try out all the characters. Looking forward to seeing him play more.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3159 on: May 24, 2017, 03:17:40 pm »
Playing Diablo III Reaper of Souls for PS4 currently.

I loved this game.  The witch doctor so fun to play as.

madmax

« Reply #3160 on: May 24, 2017, 06:20:35 pm »
Bought a PS4 Pro with Horizon Zero Dawn. It's an absolutely amazing game, haven't played anything else since I've started playing it.

« Reply #3161 on: May 24, 2017, 06:56:33 pm »
I watched my bf play Injustice 2 on launch, and I was really impressed by the cutscenes and general animations of the characters, especially Harley.  They did a really great job with her and seeing her "retro" skin was pretty neat as well. There're soooo many characters, and the story is really beefy - a big difference from what he got from MKX and the last Street Fighter.

He was really enjoying Harley, but since he's doing story atm, he's getting a chance to just try out all the characters. Looking forward to seeing him play more.

Yeah Street Fighter V was a big disappointment.  I wanted that to be the fighting game I got into for the first time, like really getting into a fighting game as I haven't done that in many years, but that was a flop.  Injustice 2 has been so much better in every way.  Starting to like Joker more, though he doesn't quite have the kit I feel I'll like in the long run, and Green Arrow is pretty fun with his arrow options and general special moves.  Really need to get him in a hood though as the only gear I got is a normal hat and a Robin Hood hat, which both look awful lol Bane I'm feeling is abit too clunky for my own good, so for now, i think I'm gonna try and get Joker and Green Arrow to 20.

Oh and as a headsup, if you go through battle simulator in the multiverse, can just do the easiest one, you get a little bonus bit of story for every character, more traditional arcade story stuff than the big campaign, and a free color shader for that character.

desocietas

« Reply #3162 on: May 24, 2017, 06:58:49 pm »
Oh and as a headsup, if you go through battle simulator in the multiverse, can just do the easiest one, you get a little bonus bit of story for every character, more traditional arcade story stuff than the big campaign, and a free color shader for that character.

Nice! I'll be sure to let him know :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

shepard11

« Reply #3163 on: May 25, 2017, 12:21:50 am »
Really want Injustice myself but since my cat needs groomed my Injustice money going to that fluffy ball. So I'm playing the Year of the Snake DLC for Sleeping Dogs. I love this game just wish the racing AI wasn't a buncha cheapin bastards.

kashell

« Reply #3164 on: May 25, 2017, 08:06:57 am »
I finally started Bloodborne.

Oh. My. F***. This game is close to perfection. It hits all the right notes as an action game AND as a horror game. I just finished the Clerical Beast and can't wait to keep going.

I also started Utawarerumono, which no one else on VG Collect has ever heard of. ^.~