Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 505098 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #4125 on: September 06, 2019, 06:49:13 am »
So yeah I'm just gonna be playing Monster Hunter World for like the next week straight due to Iceborne.  Having all these quests to do again and new armor to find and brand new events, it's what I want more out of the game than endlessly grinding against the same monsters or harder versions of the same monsters that I'm unlikely to actually beat with my current skill level lol Game is definitely a quality expansion, though I really need to get a Master Rank weapon.  I'm breaking parts on some of these early game monsters after awhile, but boy am I not getting the damage in that I use to and definitely no tail cutting yet.  Need some serious damage upgrades.

jsoup

« Reply #4126 on: September 12, 2019, 04:27:06 am »
In an attempt to actually use my Vita, I've been fiddling with games on it before bed. So I'm clearing out my stock of LEGO Vita games now.

« Reply #4127 on: September 12, 2019, 07:55:42 pm »
Lord of the Rings the 3rd Age on original Xbox. Always wanted to play it and now I finally managed to pick up a copy.

« Reply #4128 on: September 13, 2019, 08:03:44 am »
Man, I almost first time killed all three of the final story monsters for Monster Hunter World: Iceborne last night lol I won't spoil them at all, but one of them I beat with literally a minute or two left, I then decided to just see what was coming up and before I knew it, I beat the next one.  And then the final boss comes up and I got them probably to the final stage, but I just didn't have the time and I ended up dying as I was honestly pretty worn out after three tough fights in a row.  Got so close, but I think I got abit lucky as I need to maximize my gear more.  I'll maybe have the final boss done by the end of the weekend with some optional quest grinding to get myself some high defense gear.

And that's just to finish the games story as there's still a bunch of content left in the endgame.  Such a meaty game.

« Reply #4129 on: September 13, 2019, 09:09:47 am »
I got No Man’s Sky a couple of weeks ago so I could play the new Beyond update.  It’s fun, and addictive, but there a few annoying this with the hud and AI.  Even played in VR some and that was fun, but I hate the movement.  I need to figure out what my stopping point will be so I can safely move on to my next game.

tripredacus

« Reply #4130 on: September 13, 2019, 12:04:44 pm »
I need to figure out what my stopping point will be so I can safely move on to my next game.

Perhaps it can be like me. Got destroyed by space pirates, stuck on the space station with no money. Although, I haven't played that since before the Beyond update. Maybe there is a way to get back to my base? I'm pretty sure they haven't added any space taxis yet.

I will be playing Borderlands 3 starting today on PC.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:10:11 pm by tripredacus »

« Reply #4131 on: September 13, 2019, 01:17:18 pm »
I need to figure out what my stopping point will be so I can safely move on to my next game.

Perhaps it can be like me. Got destroyed by space pirates, stuck on the space station with no money. Although, I haven't played that since before the Beyond update. Maybe there is a way to get back to my base? I'm pretty sure they haven't added any space taxis yet.

I believe that you just just be able to teleport back for free now.

shfan

« Reply #4132 on: September 13, 2019, 03:26:43 pm »
The PS3 Katamari game (Katamari Forever?), had to return to something light and familiar after trying so many new-to-me games and having to stop and get rid of them because I don't like them. Coupled with that, I'm currently midway through what I'm calling my 'final kill list' - using Youtube to look at gameplay footage of (most) of the games in my collection which are untried. There's so many duds, games in genres I used to like but no longer do or ones which I have something similar but better. It'll be good to get this process finished at last, focus will then be on actually enjoying the collection and slowly picking up games which more resemble my playing preferences.

« Reply #4133 on: September 15, 2019, 06:39:28 pm »

I believe that you just just be able to teleport back for free now.

I got a glitch that clipped a nearby building into my base and made everything inside unusable.  A restart fixed it, but it was so irritating that think I will finally call it good for now.  Put in about 40 hours in 2 weeks.

telly

« Reply #4134 on: September 15, 2019, 09:45:34 pm »
I've been replaying A Link to the Past lately. Such a classic!
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #4135 on: September 16, 2019, 09:11:48 am »
I've been playing Crystar. It's one of those games you play for the story.

« Reply #4136 on: September 16, 2019, 09:45:37 am »
Me playing Wolfenstein: The New Order

« Reply #4137 on: September 18, 2019, 06:02:25 am »
Break time from Monster Hunter World for right now.  Put a crap ton of hours into it, beat the story, started up the endgame and mostly got to a point I think where it's mostly just about pure grinding, which I'll do casually get to as this point in the game is where things start to drag for me, just like in the base game, and there's even more grinding to do now.  Wonderful game though, love it.

Probably gonna go back to Astral Chain now. I think I was only half way through the game, so I'll be back to that, maybe see about beating that this week.

« Reply #4138 on: September 19, 2019, 08:20:10 am »
Burned through the majority of the God of War franchise, only have GoW3 and GoW2018 left.  Played Gears 5 as a little break from the God of War monotony.  Decided to play Control after Gears 5.  This game is pretty freaking great.  It can get very frustrating at parts because the loading screens feel like forever and the game's framerate drops to like 3 when you unpause or load.  Dying throws you back to the last "save point" but with any progress already made, so you don't have to redo things, you just have to make your way back to where you died which a lot of times is quite a distance.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4139 on: September 21, 2019, 02:25:59 am »
Munsters Pinball and APB the arcade game.

I have twin APB cabs in my garage right now.

One is completely trashed but miraculously plays great.

The other is in much better shape but the monitor has really bad burn in and the electronics are fried.

Working on getting one cab in good enough over all shape to actually bring into the house.