Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514836 times)

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #4290 on: September 09, 2020, 03:59:44 pm »
All of the Sonic games...   :'(

telly

« Reply #4291 on: September 09, 2020, 09:51:34 pm »
Started up Tales of Vesperia. It feels weird going backwards in the series like this, but I'm enjoying it so far.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4292 on: September 09, 2020, 10:31:53 pm »
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 Remastered. You have no idea how happy I am that the Tony Hawk games are back and good again. Kind of want DLC featuring Pro Skater 3 levels and soundtrack.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4293 on: September 10, 2020, 02:18:33 pm »
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 Remastered. You have no idea how happy I am that the Tony Hawk games are back and good again. Kind of want DLC featuring Pro Skater 3 levels and soundtrack.

Same.

kashell

« Reply #4294 on: September 10, 2020, 03:31:53 pm »
Started up Tales of Vesperia. It feels weird going backwards in the series like this, but I'm enjoying it so far.
Of course, I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts on the journey.

azure

« Reply #4295 on: September 10, 2020, 05:28:00 pm »
I go back and forth, but ToV is most likely my favorite Tales game, you are in for a good time!

kashell

« Reply #4296 on: September 11, 2020, 07:47:18 am »
I started Mega Man Legends 2! I like it so far; already showing more polish than the first MML.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4297 on: September 11, 2020, 01:00:55 pm »
I started Mega Man Legends 2! I like it so far; already showing more polish than the first MML.

I liked it. It's longer and a bigger world. But I still preferred the charm of the original.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4298 on: September 11, 2020, 04:01:23 pm »
Tony Hawk. Only Tony Hawk.

tripredacus

« Reply #4299 on: September 16, 2020, 10:43:12 am »
I am running through things that I can play in Zdoom. I've already played Doom, Doom II, all the maps in D!Zone 150, then tried out Russian Overkill. I am now going through the Heretic/Hexen games and I actually only have Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders. But on that disc there is a folder with the other shareware games, including Heretic (among others like Doom, Doom II, Hexen, etc) and the .WAD for Heretic actually contains the full game. There must have been something in the actual Heretic shareware that prevented playing the additional episodes that is not used at all by Zdoom.

EDIT: also for some reason Heretic was not in the DB under PC [NA] o_O
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 10:45:19 am by tripredacus »

kashell

« Reply #4300 on: September 16, 2020, 01:54:10 pm »
As I get geared up for October/Halloween, I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, which is one of the longest game titles ever.

telly

« Reply #4301 on: September 16, 2020, 01:59:24 pm »
I'm probably going to give Super Ghouls and Ghosts another go this October
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

mark1982

« Reply #4302 on: September 17, 2020, 02:48:45 am »
Finally got back to and finished Medievil Remastered - Started a year ago, figured I get back to and complete it since I don't necessarily like to leave games unfinished.

Looking forward to start Nioh 2 next.
  l    l 

« Reply #4303 on: September 20, 2020, 08:28:41 am »
I put in my copy of Super Mario 3D All Stars so that I could claim my rewards points (and get that sweet sweet Mario pin set), and I had to boot up at least one of the titles.  Having been in kind of blah mood the last couple of days it had to be something that felt like a warm blanket.  I don't actually have a great amount of nostalgia for Super Mario 64 and I've never played Super Mario Sunshine, so Super Mario Galaxy it was!

They may not have remastered the whole game, but they definitely redid all of the dialogue boxes.  Those things are super crisp.  Spin is now mapped to face button, and using the Pro Controller to point at the screen becomes second nature pretty quick.  What a freaking masterpiece this game is.

« Reply #4304 on: September 20, 2020, 10:48:56 am »
I am running through things that I can play in Zdoom. I've already played Doom, Doom II, all the maps in D!Zone 150, then tried out Russian Overkill. I am now going through the Heretic/Hexen games and I actually only have Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders. But on that disc there is a folder with the other shareware games, including Heretic (among others like Doom, Doom II, Hexen, etc) and the .WAD for Heretic actually contains the full game. There must have been something in the actual Heretic shareware that prevented playing the additional episodes that is not used at all by Zdoom.

EDIT: also for some reason Heretic was not in the DB under PC [NA] o_O

Since you like to Play the original Doom and Doom II using Zdoom I need to ask if you ever played the 2 "Final Doom" IWAD, files?

"The Plutonia Experiment and TNT. I highly recommend playing both of them since they were fan made sequels to DOOM II Hell On Earth, The Plutonia Experiment is the aftermath of what happen in DOOM II,

and TNT is made to be played after The Plutonia Experiment 64 new levels to master but it was a commercial release meaning you would need to either buy Finial Doom off Steam or use the WAD files from the DOOM  collecters edition.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 10:50:37 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"