Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 512282 times)

kashell

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #4470 on: September 26, 2021, 09:21:01 am »
I've got at least 60 or so hours clocked into Tales of Arise. I'm in the final dungeon, but there is still a lot of bonus content to look forward to.

alligo

« Reply #4471 on: September 26, 2021, 06:57:26 pm »
I just finished  Tales of Arise.

I alternate between Warioware and Hotshot Racing now.
https://vgcollect.com/alligo

I don't need a guitar, I'm a Rockstar

telly

« Reply #4472 on: September 27, 2021, 08:58:27 am »
Right now I've been playing the Lat of Us Part II. About 10 hours in so far. Am also playing NES Remix Pack on the Wii U here and there since it's easy to pick up and play.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

alligo

« Reply #4473 on: September 27, 2021, 05:54:08 pm »
I'm on ActRaiser Renaissance and it's a good discovery even if I don't think continue.

I thought it was only a platform game but it's mostly a management game and it's not really my genre.
I will still continue and I will advise.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 05:58:07 pm by alligo »

mrkonasoni

« Reply #4474 on: October 04, 2021, 01:36:39 am »
You know? taking some time for just read the most popular threads right now I have noticed how many reviews thread we have available, haha.
I am not complaining, though, I love talk about videogames after all.

Anyway.
Been playing Metroid Other M and Crash 4 alongside some Sonic 06 and Castlevania Advance Collection.

- Other M has terrible writting and story and the game itself has some broken/flawed mechanics but the core gameplay is still enjoyable and entertaining, the platforming is good and gameplay feels like a hack n slash but with a rewarding combat, not underrated but I like it enough for don't consider a waste of time.

- Crash 4 is mostly a good game, but it has a lot of weird design decisions that sincerely make the gameplay rather unlikeable at times.

- Sonic 06 is broken and clearly a bad game but the 360 version runs well, so I consider it entertaining and enjoyable enough for just for burn some time, I do not recommend buying it, though.

- Castlevania Advance Collection is 573/10.
I always have problems learning English, but I still love to talk a lot, I need no reason to be kind, after everything I have gone through I found a little peace.

« Reply #4475 on: October 05, 2021, 03:10:37 am »
Finished Lost Judgment.

Now just in the mood for assorted 90s arcade games.

alligo

« Reply #4476 on: October 11, 2021, 11:02:55 am »
Little Big Planet 3

What a terrible game.

« Reply #4477 on: October 11, 2021, 12:03:46 pm »
I've been playing Scott Pilgrim CE on PS4 Co-Op with a friend - It's really hard though! We're stuck on the last boss and just run out of lives before the end - it doesn't help that the start of the level puts you into an elevator with a time limit and we can never seem to beat that either which takes away health before the boss encounter. Want to beat it but it's just very frustrating.

« Reply #4478 on: October 18, 2021, 04:30:31 am »
Needed a game for the season, and while I am going to do another run of Resident Evil Village now that they've patched it up, I decided it was time to dive back into Dying Light before the sequel comes out next year.  It's still wild how much support this game has had, both in free and paid content, while not being a live service game.  They just did the final update for Hellraid, the bonus mode based on their on hold/canceled fantasy game they were doing, despite being just a few months from release with their full blown sequel.  Game is still a great time for sure, like there's a little wonkiness here and there, but for being 6 years hold at this point, it holds up ridiculously well and shows just how good that parkour system was at the time and I'm not even to the point you get the grappling hook that adds a whole new level of movement to things.  Still would definitely recommend this game.

kashell

« Reply #4479 on: October 18, 2021, 11:06:02 am »
I'm doing a replay of Breath of Fire IV. It's been a lot of fun!

« Reply #4480 on: October 22, 2021, 12:34:51 am »
Tried to play Resident Evil 4 VR, but unfortunately it wasn't doing it for me.  I think the VR aspect is pretty well done, it feels real nice to play, it's all quite intuitive, especially with the immersive inventory setup, but no matter what I tweaked, it just didn't feel good to play.  I was getting a little motion sickness, which I don't normally get, and I sorta feel like maybe it's because of how fast Leon moves.  I can tone down the turning speed while doing full movement, I hate the teleporting movement in these games, but his actual speed is really fast, so I think combined with that, it wasn't feeling comfortable. 

Which is a shame, as it's kinda fun to play, it's kinda like the Wii version, but with way more gimmicks to justify the motion controls, and you can play without stopping to shoot!  That's amazing I love it, but I guess if I'm ever going to get that in a non-vr/motion control situation, I'll just have to wait for the rumored RE4 Remake.

alligo

« Reply #4481 on: October 22, 2021, 10:52:06 am »
A little bit of Hotshot Racing and Ridge Racer 2

« Reply #4482 on: October 25, 2021, 01:55:33 pm »
Jumping between the beta weekends for Icarus, Back4Blood, Farcry 6 and Fortnite with my kids.  And don't ask what games I need to get back too........

« Reply #4483 on: October 25, 2021, 03:24:37 pm »
Started to play a little Phasmophobia as I always had a soft spot for ghost hunting shows, not that I believe them, I just found some of the location stuff kinda interesting and the faux tension they create to be kinda fun, but this game is pretty entertaining with folks, especially when everyone is getting spooked.  Not so much solo, like it's creepy, but not having that player interaction doesn't make it a fun creepy as I'm not really into games like these specifically for the spooks.

telly

« Reply #4484 on: October 25, 2021, 08:18:48 pm »
Almost done with Last of Us Part II and NES Remix. Will probably start Portal 2 co-op which I'm really looking forward too, as well as Persona 5! I also really need to finish Valkyria Chronicles...
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery