Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 515715 times)

90snostalga

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #1545 on: September 02, 2014, 04:51:21 am »
After clearing Waking Mars last night, I decided to give LA Noire another try again. I'm having fun with the game, flaws and all. I'm not doing as badly as I thought I'd be with the questioning, though combat and driving are still a pain in the ass.

Hell, combat in LA Noire, to me... feels exactly like combat in Bad Boys: Miami Takedown.

Fox are you playing Noire on PC?

foxhack

« Reply #1546 on: September 02, 2014, 08:20:14 am »
Yes, I don't own a 360 / PS3.

soera

« Reply #1547 on: September 02, 2014, 09:52:40 am »
Diablo III holds me under it's sway once again.

I plan to start Reaper of Souls tonight. :D

« Reply #1548 on: September 02, 2014, 10:01:47 am »
At the moment I'm currently playing/juggling a few games, on the 3DS I'm playing Azure Striker Gunvolt (played & beat Mighty Gunvolt first so I've only managed to complete 2 of this game's missions so far), on the the Xbox 360 I've been playing Dark Souls (I'm really bad at the game as the skeletons outside of Firelink Shrine keep kicking my butt especially the ones in the crypt that keep coming back), and on PS3 I recently started playing PS1 game Fear Effect for the first time. 

foxhack

« Reply #1549 on: September 02, 2014, 11:46:28 am »
At the moment I'm currently playing/juggling a few games, on the 3DS I'm playing Azure Striker Gunvolt (played & beat Mighty Gunvolt first so I've only managed to complete 2 of this game's missions so far), on the the Xbox 360 I've been playing Dark Souls (I'm really bad at the game as the skeletons outside of Firelink Shrine keep kicking my butt especially the ones in the crypt that keep coming back), and on PS3 I recently started playing PS1 game Fear Effect for the first time.

You're not meant to fight those skeletons yet. They're tempting, but trust me, wait a while.

argyle

« Reply #1550 on: September 02, 2014, 11:49:31 am »
Diablo III holds me under it's sway once again.

I plan to start Reaper of Souls tonight. :D

I picked it up for the PS4 on Friday, amazing game.  I'm enjoying it much more than I was the original D3 on PC. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1551 on: September 02, 2014, 11:53:20 am »
Giving Infamous on the ps3 a try :)

What do you think? I love this game.

The side missions are a bit repetitive and boring if you try to play straight through. But if you put it down for a week or two and gone back to it they are good refreshers for the controller scheme.

Also the ability to re-watch cut scene a helps you stay in the story.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 11:55:01 am by dashv »

90snostalga

« Reply #1552 on: September 03, 2014, 01:28:12 am »

The side missions are a bit repetitive and boring if you try to play straight through. But if you put it down for a week or two and gone back to it they are good refreshers for the controller scheme.

Aw man I'm loving this freaking game! I played about 8 straight hours yesterday and about 6 today. I actually enjoy the side missions. I been completing side missions firsr to get 100 percent control from the enemies then the main missions. I'm in the warran now. But so far I can barely put this game down  :D :D

90snostalga

« Reply #1553 on: September 03, 2014, 01:31:23 am »

Ok I see. The reason I asked is I was debating on getting it for 360 or pc to get the most of the graphics. Does it run prerry smooth on your pc?

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1554 on: September 03, 2014, 01:33:08 am »

Aw man I'm loving this freaking game! I played about 8 straight hours yesterday and about 6 today. I actually enjoy the side missions. I been completing side missions firsr to get 100 percent control from the enemies then the main missions. I'm in the warran now. But so far I can barely put this game down  :D :D

The ending will blow your mind. No pun intended. :)

I think it's one of the best titles on the PS3 hands down. Tomb Raider (the reboot) is a close second.

jcalder8

« Reply #1555 on: September 04, 2014, 02:30:13 pm »
I have been playing through Pixel Junk Shooter on the PS4. I feel bad for not playing it sooner!

foxhack

« Reply #1556 on: September 04, 2014, 02:33:43 pm »

Ok I see. The reason I asked is I was debating on getting it for 360 or pc to get the most of the graphics. Does it run prerry smooth on your pc?

Yes, but that's because my PC is a beast, relatively speaking. :p

You're better off playing this on consoles, the PC version isn't well optimized and has stuttering issues, plus DRM on top of DRM.

davifus

« Reply #1557 on: September 04, 2014, 03:07:44 pm »

Yes, but that's because my PC is a beast, relatively speaking. :p

You're better off playing this on consoles, the PC version isn't well optimized and has stuttering issues, plus DRM on top of DRM.

Computer specs?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

foxhack

« Reply #1558 on: September 04, 2014, 03:19:54 pm »
Computer specs?

Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 Ghz
8 GB RAM
XFX R9 270 2 GB card
Windows 7 Ultimate

As I said, relatively a beast. Not top of the line, but it's good to run most games on medium to high. Considering I had to sell almost my entire RPG collection to build it, it had better be. :P
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 03:22:17 pm by foxhack »

davifus

« Reply #1559 on: September 04, 2014, 03:26:15 pm »
Computer specs?

Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 Ghz
8 GB RAM
XFX R9 270 2 GB card
Windows 7 Ultimate

As I said, relatively a beast. Considering I had to sell almost my entire RPG collection to build it, it had better be. :P
Ehh I feel like its more of mid level of gaming computer. Why didnt you go with the i7 4770k? Did you overclock anything? I think you should upgrade that 270 to something else. Im surprised that 270 didn't bottle neck the 3770k.

How much did you spend on it?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)