Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 515042 times)

90snostalga

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #1575 on: September 10, 2014, 09:55:30 am »
I think I'm a go with Goldeneye for the 64 next. Not sure yet.

mrnikon

« Reply #1576 on: September 10, 2014, 10:11:21 am »
Been playing Fire Emblem Awakening on my 3DS lately.

argyle

« Reply #1577 on: September 10, 2014, 10:31:04 am »
Splitting time between Diablo III: UEE and Destiny at home, and finishing up Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on my 3DS.  After I wrap it up, I'll be starting Danganronpa 2 on the Vita.  :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

maximo310

« Reply #1578 on: October 01, 2014, 01:05:22 am »
Playing Frederic: The Resurrection of Music on the Wii eshop on chopin difficulty, while trying to get better at Deathsmiles and hopefully 1cc soon. Also trying to beat Expert on Super Monkey Ball, which is gonna be a killer for me.

« Reply #1579 on: October 01, 2014, 03:32:43 am »
In deep with a few games right now.  I got Hyrule Warriors at launch and did a marthon of a normal playthrough of the campaign and loved it.  Gonna be doing the Adventure Map next. 

Then I've been engrossed in Wasteland 2 which is a pretty great game.  I tried to get into the old Fallout 1 and 2 games, but just thought they were too far gone for me to enjoy, but Wasteland basically brings me the same experience, but it's all streamlined and plays nice lol

And then inbetween these two, I had Dark Souls 2.  Finally got into it and liking it and will probably continue it after I have Wasteland 2 done, but it's like, I have my super scavenger apocalypse love with Wasteland 2 and my Zelda love with Hyrule Warriors, and Dark Souls 2 has become the middle child that becomes ignored lol It's still a fine game.

argyle

« Reply #1580 on: October 01, 2014, 11:25:10 am »
Finished up Dawn of Sorrow and the main story in Destiny.  On the handheld side, I'm about to wrap up A Monster's Tale - Danganronpa 2 was too slow-paced for me right now, it was putting me to sleep.  :P  I'm getting pretty busy on the console side - playing Warframe and now Shadow of Mordor.  Would like to put some more time into Natural Doctrine as well, but I don't know if that's going to happen right now. 

I know it's slim, but does anyone here happen to play Warframe on the PS4?
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1581 on: October 01, 2014, 12:23:51 pm »
On the handheld side? Is there a console or WiiWare release of Dawn of Sorrow I didn't know about? Because given the choice, I'd much rather play it on my T.V.

argyle

« Reply #1582 on: October 01, 2014, 12:33:14 pm »
On the handheld side? Is there a console or WiiWare release of Dawn of Sorrow I didn't know about? Because given the choice, I'd much rather play it on my T.V.

Sorry, was worded poorly.  The first sentence was just games I've finished, DoS on handheld & Destiny console - then I started a new thought. 

maximo310

« Reply #1583 on: October 01, 2014, 12:35:04 pm »
From what I've checked, Dawn of Sorrow is only on the Nintendo DS library for the moment.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1584 on: October 01, 2014, 12:44:25 pm »

Sorry, was worded poorly.  The first sentence was just games I've finished, DoS on handheld & Destiny console - then I started a new thought.

Dang, that would've been nice.

retroone

« Reply #1585 on: October 01, 2014, 03:30:20 pm »
Minecraft and The Binding of Isaac/Wrath of the Lamb

spac316

« Reply #1586 on: October 01, 2014, 03:57:09 pm »
I'm certainly playing Hyrule Warriors right now! ;D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1587 on: October 02, 2014, 09:18:40 am »
I've been playing through the NES Megaman games.  So far, 1,2, and 3 are done.  I started 4 last night. 

So far, F Gutsman's stage.

« Reply #1588 on: October 02, 2014, 11:44:50 am »
Very busy lately.  Or always.  Mostly just playing The Keep on the 3DS and Hyrule Warriors on the Wii U.

Everything else has been put on the back-burner.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1589 on: October 02, 2014, 12:04:43 pm »
I've been playing through the NES Megaman games.  So far, 1,2, and 3 are done.  I started 4 last night. 

So far, F Gutsman's stage.

It's those damn platforms, isn't is. For me, Elecman is a sonuvabitch, too.