Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514945 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #1590 on: October 02, 2014, 12:04:53 pm »
I've been playing through the NES Megaman games.  So far, 1,2, and 3 are done.  I started 4 last night. 

So far, F Gutsman's stage.

It's those damn platforms, isn't is? For me, Elecman is a sonuvabitch, too.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1591 on: October 02, 2014, 12:26:19 pm »
I've been playing through the NES Megaman games.  So far, 1,2, and 3 are done.  I started 4 last night. 

It's those damn platforms, isn't is? For me, Elecman is a sonuvabitch, too.

Return to battle soldier!

Kudos on beating 1-3. 1 is a sonuvabitch in my oppinion! The levels are short but incredibly unforgiving.

I'm currently playing through the Tomb Raider reboot on PS3. I'm about 38% complete.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1592 on: October 02, 2014, 12:58:24 pm »
Not sure how I quoted myself there, again. I don't remember doing that. ???

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1593 on: October 02, 2014, 01:09:49 pm »

It's those damn platforms, isn't is. For me, Elecman is a sonuvabitch, too.

Yeah, it's those damn, dirty platforms.  I hate those things.

maximo310

« Reply #1594 on: October 02, 2014, 10:43:19 pm »

I hate those platforms that can shoot bullets to the left and right in Iceman's stage. If you're trying to get through that area without the Magnet Beam, prepare to die a lot.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1595 on: October 03, 2014, 10:23:19 pm »

I hate those platforms that can shoot bullets to the left and right in Iceman's stage. If you're trying to get through that area without the Magnet Beam, prepare to die a lot.

Wow, I actually find Iceman's stage to be pretty easy (in comparison to the rest of the game). It's one of the first levels I hit.

maximo310

« Reply #1596 on: October 04, 2014, 01:27:08 am »

Wow, I actually find Iceman's stage to be pretty easy (in comparison to the rest of the game). It's one of the first levels I hit.
Idk, I always seem to get bad luck on that portion of the stage when I play through the game without the Magnet Missile most of the time. I probably just need to go back and practice that area again soon. I will  say though that Wily's Fortress can be a real pain in the ass sometimes with its obstacles.

karyann

« Reply #1597 on: October 04, 2014, 01:22:10 pm »
I'm so not playing Smash Bros. I have so much work to do, I definitely don't have time to play Smash. I am totally working.

...who am I kidding. Of course I'm not doing my school work, and of course I'll regret it soon. I'm a bad student.  :(

davifus

« Reply #1598 on: October 04, 2014, 03:39:39 pm »
I'm so not playing Smash Bros. I have so much work to do, I definitely don't have time to play Smash. I am totally working.

...who am I kidding. Of course I'm not doing my school work, and of course I'll regret it soon. I'm a bad student.  :(

I have already unlocked all the Characters yesterday... I should be doing productive things... "Should be" but I'm not because I'm too busy Smashing.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

abe

« Reply #1599 on: October 04, 2014, 07:04:41 pm »

I know this feeling all too well. :(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

pacpix

« Reply #1600 on: October 05, 2014, 01:12:34 am »

I am doing the same thing.  I did take all my work out of my backpack and look at it though.  It's just hard to stay motivated when you have a new shiny game to play.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

maximo310

« Reply #1601 on: October 05, 2014, 01:15:38 am »

I am doing the same thing.  I did take all my work out of my backpack and look at it though.  It's just hard to stay motivated when you have a new shiny game to play.
Its the struggle of getting games while dealing with college work. Its too real.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1602 on: October 06, 2014, 11:33:55 am »
Smash Bros.... That Dog is fantastic.  I was pumped when I unlocked that one. 

I'm having a blast.  I think I have something like 8 hours into it so far.  My only complaint is the same complaint I have with Mario Kart 8.  If I'm going to play online, I need some chat.  My Brother and were playing online and it was great.  I just need voice to go along with it.  I downloaded Skype to my phone, so we'll have that next time.

« Reply #1603 on: October 06, 2014, 12:35:48 pm »
Wild Guns for the Wii U.  Given the price of this bugger on the secondary market, this is the best option I have to play it.

« Reply #1604 on: October 10, 2014, 04:55:38 pm »
Still a lot of Hyrule Warriors, I'm about 3/4's of the way through the adventure map and I'm trying to get the skulltula's in the Legend mode, but I found out that all the hard mode ones have like really specific requirements to make them spawn and essentially requires me to be stronger to burn through sections faster.  So much of the A rank stuff is super annoying also lol If you lose more than like 5 hearts, you will not get an A rank and it feels real tough with certain characters who I just don't feel are as good like Lana or Ruto.