Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 514874 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #1785 on: December 28, 2014, 09:54:37 pm »
Super Mario 3D World with the boy!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1786 on: December 28, 2014, 10:42:26 pm »
I've been testing the waters with several different games I got for Christmas. It's going to suck putting these down and getting back to strictly NES games. Bayenetta is awesome.

jcalder8

« Reply #1787 on: December 29, 2014, 12:11:37 am »
I have been putting some time into Lego Batman 3 with my son. I am still addicted to Binding of Isaac Rebirth though :D

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1788 on: December 29, 2014, 04:15:55 am »
I've been testing the waters with several different games I got for Christmas. It's going to suck putting these down and getting back to strictly NES games. Bayenetta is awesome.

The ghost of your mii followed my son and I through a level of Super Mario 3D World today!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1789 on: December 29, 2014, 09:05:27 am »

The ghost of your mii followed my son and I through a level of Super Mario 3D World today!

That's pretty awesome.  I hope he's better at it than I am.  Honestly, that was probably The Boy.  He plays that way more than I do. 

kashell

« Reply #1790 on: December 29, 2014, 09:37:08 am »
I've been alternating between the following:

Hatsune Miku 2 (Vita version)
Guilty Gear Xrd
Atelier Escha and Logy

It's been easier than I thought to play different games as long as the genres are different.

tripredacus

« Reply #1791 on: December 29, 2014, 02:47:13 pm »
Been playing Bioshock: Infinite. Its a good game I'll say. Some things I miss from Bioshock, such as crafting. I was trying Shadow Warrior before but it was running really bad. I did a compat on it and it turns out my video card is the problem. So I will shelve that for another day.

foxhack

« Reply #1792 on: December 29, 2014, 06:59:03 pm »
I just cleared the first stage in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

WTF is this :o

« Reply #1793 on: December 30, 2014, 05:02:28 am »
I just cleared the first stage in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

WTF is this :o

Glorious is what it is.  Glorious, ridiculous, nonsense lol By the end of the game you are just gonna be going "WTF IS ALL OF THIS!!!"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1794 on: December 30, 2014, 12:15:35 pm »
I've been wanting to play Revengeance. I like a sword-slashing game. It's just that I've heard from everyone that it's a ridiculously short game. So I don't want to spend more than $10-$15 tops on it.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1795 on: December 30, 2014, 12:22:02 pm »
I've been wanting to play Revengeance. I like a sword-slashing game. It's just that I've heard from everyone that it's a ridiculously short game. So I don't want to spend more than $10-$15 tops on it.

Nevermind. After making this post, I went and looked, and I just bought a sealed copy for $8, free shipping!

GrooDWanderer

« Reply #1796 on: December 30, 2014, 02:40:44 pm »
MInecraft. -_- tons O Minecraft

While my son builds entire strongholds, takes over villages just for the sheer pleasure of watching them burn and then exploding and flooding their lands in creative mode, I, when I get a turn during my time off of work and fixing stuff around the house, am trying to collect all the trophies in "Survival" mode.

Can't wait til Bloodborne.
As dangerous as a stampede of cattle...and almost as smart.

« Reply #1797 on: December 31, 2014, 06:35:46 am »
Only Dragon Age Inquisition for now. I don't want to skip around until I have this game nearly beat.

Future: No Man's Sky, Rime, Below, Hotline Miami: Wrong Number, Until Dawn, Legend of Zelda, Quantum Break, Rainbow Six: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 3, Halo 5, Xenoblade Chronicles, Everybody's Gone to Rapture, and Wild

« Reply #1798 on: January 01, 2015, 11:57:34 pm »

Yeah the game is incredibly short.  Like 5 hours with a regular playthrough, which isn't terrible and there are a whole bunch of VR mission stuff, but I would've been mad had I bought the game for full price at launch, which also didn't include the DLC for the game lol Still a great game, just low on playtime.

Picked up Shadows of Mordor with the end of the Steam sale and so far it's pretty great.  Basically what I heard about the game in reviews and peoples top tens were right on.  It also runs fantastically which is sadly something that shouldn't be a compliment, but is here lol

amauriel

« Reply #1799 on: January 02, 2015, 11:02:58 am »
Despite my "I don't have enough free time to sink into a big RPG" arguments, Ronalopolis got me Fantasy Life for Christmas and I've been putting as much time as possible into that.

Tailoring rocks, even if the minigame gets a bit stale after a while. I got a few other games for Christmas, but that's the one I've actually gotten into so far.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."