Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 515329 times)

abe

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #1800 on: January 02, 2015, 06:33:56 pm »
Despite my "I don't have enough free time to sink into a big RPG" arguments, Ronalopolis got me Fantasy Life for Christmas and I've been putting as much time as possible into that.

Tailoring rocks, even if the minigame gets a bit stale after a while. I got a few other games for Christmas, but that's the one I've actually gotten into so far.

Fantasy Life is fantastic! It's super fun with friends too, and there's lots of things to do. Trying to reach the master rank in lots of the different lives is really fun.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

pacpix

« Reply #1801 on: January 02, 2015, 07:07:08 pm »
Despite my "I don't have enough free time to sink into a big RPG" arguments, Ronalopolis got me Fantasy Life for Christmas and I've been putting as much time as possible into that.

Tailoring rocks, even if the minigame gets a bit stale after a while. I got a few other games for Christmas, but that's the one I've actually gotten into so far.
:o Welcome back stranger!  Good to see you on the forums!  :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1802 on: January 03, 2015, 03:48:31 pm »
Still on a GTA 5 kick since I had to rebeat SP.... But i need to start playing Dragon Age and the crew.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

soera

« Reply #1803 on: January 05, 2015, 11:41:28 pm »
Now I finished Mordor, the wife wanted to start another co-op after Diablo III so we put in Dragon's Crown. Very interesting game for sure. Was not what I expected and wasnt feeling it at first but we stuck with it and now its getting enjoyable.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1804 on: January 06, 2015, 01:17:01 am »
Missed a few stuff on Legend Of Legaia, now I can get back on track to progression.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

kashell

« Reply #1805 on: January 06, 2015, 08:18:53 am »
Missed a few stuff on Legend Of Legaia, now I can get back on track to progression.

Great game. What did you miss, exactly?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1806 on: January 06, 2015, 12:23:29 pm »

Great game. What did you miss, exactly?

Agreed. One of my all-time favorite RPGs. Such a unique and cool battle-system, it's really fun to explore and play with (if you don't cheat and look-up the move-list right away).

« Reply #1807 on: January 06, 2015, 10:17:13 pm »
Bah, after Inquisition and Mordor, I wanted another fantasy game to play, so I thought I'd get back into trying to beat Witcher 2 which I dropped part way through a while back and I just can't get into the game.  Even starting out fresh and barely being into it, I'm just not happy with anything.  It  mostly seems to be with the interaction and gameplay.  The combat is simple, but unwieldy.  Riposte never shows up and it's so easy to get hit especially against more than one person.  I know I'm being picky, but an unsatisfying gameplay setup will run me right off a game incredibly fast.

Hopefully they've cleaned up the gameplay with Witcher 3.

« Reply #1808 on: January 07, 2015, 07:43:31 am »
Started lego marvel on the PS4.  Also playing smash bros wiiu

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1809 on: January 07, 2015, 09:04:58 am »
Just starting CoH2G
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #1810 on: January 07, 2015, 12:18:00 pm »
Scored Dragon Age Inquisition last night for $30 and going to start tonight or tomorrow. :D Something for me to spend some time on while the wife isnt here and we arent on Dragon's Crown.

devancowan

« Reply #1811 on: January 07, 2015, 03:15:27 pm »
Just trying to finish up the last achievements I have in sunset overdrive ! I can't believe theres over 60...

soera

« Reply #1812 on: January 08, 2015, 04:37:00 pm »
Scored Dragon Age Inquisition last night for $30 and going to start tonight or tomorrow. :D Something for me to spend some time on while the wife isnt here and we arent on Dragon's Crown.

Started last night. This game is pretty large. I love the fight style ... but holy shit, there is a lot of stuff to do and learn on this game.

argyle

« Reply #1813 on: January 13, 2015, 03:12:06 pm »
Still playing Far Cry 4. Great game, but man is it long for the type of game it is! I'm over 30 hours now and still not finished. Hoping to wrap it up this week, I'm ready to move on to something new. :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1814 on: January 22, 2015, 01:36:14 am »
Finishing some Phantasy Star Online sub-quests on Sega Dreamcast.

Please check out the games I have for sale.