Author Topic: Dark Void - Sound Issues? (360)  (Read 1670 times)

Dark Void - Sound Issues? (360)
« on: January 02, 2015, 11:05:59 pm »
Just a quick question. I'm playing the vanilla version of Dark Void, and occasionally (during cutscenes), the sound begins to 'scramble'? It's not my speakers (tried it through both those and the TV), and although it might be the disk (it has some wear), apparently the vanilla version had some sound problems with cutscenes on the PC. Has anyone else had this issue on the 360?

Oddly enough, the disk had someone's last name on it, which is the exact same as my own. So I'm kind of hesitant to switch it out unless I know a scratched disk is the issue, because that was a pretty unique find. xD

I know the easy answer is to update it, but I thought that if someone else had the answer, it'd save me a little trouble having to move and shift a bunch of things to do so.

Re: Dark Void - Sound Issues? (360)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 01:29:44 am »
Not sure about the sound issues. I never noticed any change in the cut scenes.

If I'm not mistaken, this was the game that use to rotate the screen 360 degrees every time I stepped into the manned turret. It only did it on my profile out of 3 on the console, even with new save files.

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 12:14:01 pm »
Oh wow... really??? XD

I haven't had any problems with the actual game yet (as far as disc scratches would go), so I'm thinking that it might just be a bug or whatever. Seems the vanilla version was just a little bit unpolished. xP

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 02:01:46 pm »
Here's a link of the turret glitch. It seems to glitch differently for everybody LOL. There was a whole bunch of clips on youtube having to do with errors on this game. Hope you make it all the way through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjY4EzAmwTY

thekosmickollector

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 05:55:17 pm »
A disc with your last name on it starting to have glitches? Sounds like the start of a creepypasta, haha
Don't be surprised when the scrambled audio starts speaking in tongues or something XD