Author Topic: Coming soon...looking for feedback.  (Read 9569 times)

tafk

PRO Supporter

Re: Coming soon...looking for feedback.
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2015, 04:22:22 pm »
Shelf & In-Line search function!

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2015, 03:53:17 pm »
The shelf view looks nice, an update I really wanted to be implemented! Good job!

rancesama

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2015, 02:09:46 pm »
Not sure if your still looking for feedback, but I love the look and idea of adding a shelf. It makes it easier to view your collection and just gives it all a nice look. Adding the name above or below the game box would be kind of cool too.

See news, reviews and more at Nintendo Frontier!

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2015, 05:51:25 pm »
This is Great News!!! I have been looking forward to a cool change for a while and this is it!!!!! Thank you ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2015, 06:52:28 pm »
I didn't check all of this before I'm posting this so if it was discussed just ignore me.  But I often want to see if I have a game in my collection or see if I what I have in a series so a way to search just my collection nothing else would be cool.  Like type in .hack and all my .hack games would come up for my collection only without having to search the database for them and seeing if the *in collection pops up underneath it

matt

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2015, 09:55:47 pm »
I didn't check all of this before I'm posting this so if it was discussed just ignore me.  But I often want to see if I have a game in my collection or see if I what I have in a series so a way to search just my collection nothing else would be cool.  Like type in .hack and all my .hack games would come up for my collection only without having to search the database for them and seeing if the *in collection pops up underneath it

This feature is in the works.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2015, 11:54:14 pm »

This feature is in the works.

BEST NEWS ALL DAY!

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2015, 09:30:03 am »
The shelf view is pretty cool, I would use that instead of the list view.

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2015, 02:32:21 am »
I am curious to know if the shelf, and the search engine, are still in the works.
And I would suggest a way to sort our collection by alphabetical order. Like each "pages" correspond to a letter. If I am looking for a game in particular, I would only have to look for it by its first letter.

gf78

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2015, 10:14:12 am »
I don't know if this is something already working or not because I mostly visit this site while at work and well, the internet here doesn't work right.  Most of the time, I cannot even open the tabs to see how many items I have in each part of my collection and I cannot see 99% of the pictures in the forums.

But is there a ranking anywhere that shows tiers, based on how many items each person has in their collection?  Such as, everyone who has between 1000-1500 items is listed in a tier? 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

retromangia

PRO Supporter

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2015, 11:07:04 pm »
Hey Matt,

Love the site man, but when can we look forward to some updates?  at the least, just let us know if anything is in the works.... and is the shelf view available yet?  would love to see that.

thanks hombre!