Author Topic: Game stores in Las Vegas?  (Read 873 times)

Game stores in Las Vegas?
« on: January 14, 2015, 03:46:10 am »
I'm going to be taking a trip to Vegas next month, does anyone know about any good places to find some games?

devancowan

Re: Game stores in Las Vegas?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 08:33:56 am »
Im heading there in May and am also interested!

Maybe the pawn stars store! aha you won't find cheap games there ;)

tpugmire

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 08:56:13 am »
I go to Las Vegas fairly often, and I've yet to find anything worthwhile. There is a pretty cool nightclub/bar on Fremont St called Insert Coin(s). It's a video game themed club and I had a lot of fun. Definitely check it out if you have time and are of legal drinking age. There are a few stores in Las Vegas, but nothing special.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 10:24:15 am »
Nintendo Age has a pretty extensive thread on retro game stores. There's a bunch in Las Vegas.
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=53244

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 12:17:05 pm »
There's a HUGE 2 story Sega Works arcade at the end of the strip in Vegas, too. At least there was when I went on my honeymoon oh about 7-8 years back.

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 01:20:06 pm »
There's a HUGE 2 story Sega Works arcade at the end of the strip in Vegas, too. At least there was when I went on my honeymoon oh about 7-8 years back.

damn, im going to have to check that out. Sounds like theres going to be lots of stuff to do out there.

tpugmire

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 03:43:13 pm »
I've heard about a pinball museum too, but never been to it.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com