Author Topic: The Tiger Situation, and How To Delete a Thread?  (Read 733 times)

The Tiger Situation, and How To Delete a Thread?
« on: February 21, 2015, 09:41:10 am »
I sat here and typed a whole message about why there should be an R-Zone Category, and then looked around a bit more and found it under other! Shouldn't that be under Tiger , and then split it off between R-Zone, LCD, and Game.com??? I Think so, and I'm pissed, because I just sat there and typed up a whole bunch of shit. Thank you for reading have a fantastic Fucking Day. PS I'm not really that pissed. And Don't forget children the truth is out there :o
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:55:10 am by segaomega21 »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: The Tiger Situation, and How To Delete a Thread?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 10:05:19 am »
you'll need to ask or pm a mod about deleting the thread

welcome to the club!

we've all done that!

in this case, go with your lasting impression over your 1st one & welcome to & enjoy your stay at VGC!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 01:20:07 pm »
Ok Thanks for the input, I will investigate a bit more from now on. At least you can edit what you have already typed.

karyann

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 03:00:38 pm »
Hi and welcome!

If you have another similar situation in the future, like if you don't know if a category exists or where it's located, you can search for similar items that are really common and have probably already been entered in the database, and look at their category :)

For example, for a Tiger system, you could search for Sonic the Hedgehog and see that it's under Tiger LCD.

It's not necessarily the fastest way, but when you can't find what you want otherwise, it can help!