Author Topic: March 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 28355 times)

foxhack

Re: March 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2015, 07:08:14 pm »
Two more games have been added into my NES collection, was able to found these titles at Mercado Libre at a very reasonable prices but the best part is that the sellers allowed me to pay these titles in two small payments, I only paid $ 26 bucks for the Rockin' Kats and  for Bucky O' Hare paid $ 38, dunno why but this time they were cheaper at Mexico, even when at this time both of them are kinda rare  ;D

How in the hell did you get something there so cheap?! All the idiot sellers there raise prices on EVERYTHING about two to three times what they're really worth!

Wait - 64 dollars for both... that's 900 pesos. Holy hell you got a bargain.

And yes, there's old console stuff assembled in Mexico, Majesco Sales used to have a factory here. :P

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2015, 07:50:45 pm »
Two more games have been added into my NES collection, was able to found these titles at Mercado Libre at a very reasonable prices but the best part is that the sellers allowed me to pay these titles in two small payments, I only paid $ 26 bucks for the Rockin' Kats and  for Bucky O' Hare paid $ 38, dunno why but this time they were cheaper at Mexico, even when at this time both of them are kinda rare  ;D

2 of the best games on the NES. Good choices!

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2015, 08:19:19 am »
Bought
Bayonetta 1+2 (wiiu)
Playboy mansion (ps2)
MGS snake eaters (ps2)
Splinter Cell trilogy (ps2)
F-Zero maximum vilocity (GBA) (cart only)
Total soccer 2002 (GBA) (box only)
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

thecrypticodor

« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2015, 03:34:05 pm »
Visited my local Goodwill today and found some awesome stuff. I found a Tomba and also a sealed copy of Donkey Kong Country mixed in with the VHS tapes all $2.99.  :D

doafan

« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2015, 04:16:31 pm »
How in the hell did you get something there so cheap?! All the idiot sellers there raise prices on EVERYTHING about two to three times what they're really worth!
Actually a friend told me that I need these titles at my collection, am not pretending to have all the NES titles but he insisted so much that finally decided  to search for them, even when as a kid I never heard anything about these, I live in Mexico so before searching Amazon or eBay decided to give Mercado Libre a try, spoke with the sellers and both agree to accept two small payments in their bank accounts, guess I was a little lucky with them  ;)

Wait - 64 dollars for both... that's 900 pesos. Holy hell you got a bargain.
I know, since you said this I did a quick search for these titles at USA and they are becoming more expensive.

2 of the best games on the NES. Good choices!
The credit belongs to my friend that I mentioned before, he knows more about NES games than I  :P

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2015, 04:17:37 pm »
In a lot I just won I'm adding Spider Man 2 (GB) and Home Alone 2 (GB), along with maybe some upgrades of carts I have already & manuals. On a more positive note, I got real lucky on some auctions and bought a cart only copy of Chikyuu Kaihougun ZAS.  I also got a GB version of Bomb Jack, Xenon 2 and am expecting Hudson's Castle Quest any day now.   
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 04:23:34 pm by gartcat »

« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2015, 09:34:02 pm »
New repro boxes!

doafan

« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2015, 09:45:57 pm »
You totally have to tell me where did you purchased these beauties, need 78 of them  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

pacpix

« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2015, 10:01:44 pm »
Visited my local Goodwill today and found some awesome stuff. I found a Tomba and also a sealed copy of Donkey Kong Country mixed in with the VHS tapes all $2.99.  :D

That sealed Donkey Kong Country is amazing!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

devancowan

« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2015, 10:11:22 pm »

That sealed Donkey Kong Country is amazing!

A sealed Donkey Kong Country for 2.99.. Wow is all I can really say!

Nosmiric

« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2015, 10:48:07 pm »
oh boy, I buy a lot of games every month. So far, I picked up:
[PS4] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
[PSP] Gitaroo Man Lives
[GBA] Megaman Zero 4
[PS2] Persona 4
[PS2] Legend of Kay
[PS2] Sakura Wars: So Long my Love
[PS2] Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
[PS3] Bioshock Infinite

And possibly more later this week lmao...I'm aiming to get a copy of Klanoa 2 for the PS2 as well as a copy of Wild ARMS 3. Trying to get into PS2 collecting is a real struggle guys.

Nosmiric

« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2015, 10:50:27 pm »
New repro boxes!

Wow, those repro boxes are top notch. Tell me, where do you get them from? I would love to grab some for my NES collection to make my shelf look a lot less gray.

pacpix

« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2015, 11:00:02 pm »
Received a CIB copy of Wizardry V for the SNES from kashell today!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

bobster

« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2015, 11:00:47 pm »
Received a CIB copy of Wizardry V for the SNES from kashell today!
I should have guessed you would have jumped at that one  :P
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2015, 11:14:02 pm »
New repro boxes!

Wow, those repro boxes are top notch. Tell me, where do you get them from? I would love to grab some for my NES collection to make my shelf look a lot less gray.
I buy from this guy: http://www.animeszizou.com/

He does a great job!