Author Topic: March 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 28358 times)

thecrypticodor

Re: March 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2015, 11:48:35 pm »

That sealed Donkey Kong Country is amazing!

A sealed Donkey Kong Country for 2.99.. Wow is all I can really say!
Yeah I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Usually most Goodwills screen stuff like this out for auction on that godforsaken shopgoodwill.com site. I think they must have thought it was a VHS tape since it was mixed in amongst them. However I have zero interest in collecting sealed games so I'm gonna flip it and maybe get one of the more expensive items on my wish list.

Finding Tomba! was awesome too. It's been on my wish list for a while now and not having to spend $70 for it was a huge plus.

doafan

« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2015, 10:37:37 am »
I buy from this guy: http://www.animeszizou.com/

He does a great job!

Want to believe from the language at the page that he is from Brazil too, you are really lucky since this kind of stuff is not available at my country and the one that it is is always a piece of crap, did you have to ensemble the boxes ?, sorry have a lot of curiosity this morning  ::)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

argyle

« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2015, 10:44:41 am »

That sealed Donkey Kong Country is amazing!

A sealed Donkey Kong Country for 2.99.. Wow is all I can really say!
Yeah I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Usually most Goodwills screen stuff like this out for auction on that godforsaken shopgoodwill.com site. I think they must have thought it was a VHS tape since it was mixed in amongst them. However I have zero interest in collecting sealed games so I'm gonna flip it and maybe get one of the more expensive items on my wish list.

Finding Tomba! was awesome too. It's been on my wish list for a while now and not having to spend $70 for it was a huge plus.

Value-wise that DKC is probably the big find there, but game-wise I'd go with that Tomba! any day of the week. Awesome game, and you can't beat that price! :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2015, 12:37:57 pm »
I buy from this guy: http://www.animeszizou.com/

He does a great job!

Want to believe from the language at the page that he is from Brazil too, you are really lucky since this kind of stuff is not available at my country and the one that it is is always a piece of crap, did you have to ensemble the boxes ?, sorry have a lot of curiosity this morning  ::)
Yes, he is from Brazil too, but he sends the boxes to USA, he also accept PayPal. The price of each one converted is about to $8.

He makes the perfect original box, with the inner boxes too.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 12:39:35 pm by bonesso »

doafan

« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2015, 01:04:01 pm »
Damn they do labels also and they look so well done, I really need some of them but it's a shame that I don't have PayPal  :'(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #170 on: March 26, 2015, 01:26:20 pm »
Damn they do labels also and they look so well done, I really need some of them but it's a shame that I don't have PayPal  :'(

:'(

They do console boxes too!

It's amazing  ;D

spac316

« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2015, 06:03:16 pm »
Got NiGHTS Journey of Dreams for Wii in the mail today. Got it from GameFly for less than $5 with Coupon.

Nosmiric

« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2015, 06:11:42 pm »

:'(

They do console boxes too!

It's amazing  ;D

THEY DO CONSOLE BOXES TOO?! I'm about to get me a repro saturn box now once I buy a Sega Saturn  ;D.

argyle

« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2015, 07:10:29 pm »
Got my shipment from Play Asia today. :)

IMG_4431
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #174 on: March 28, 2015, 12:11:01 am »
Okay really.... who just find a sealed DKC at goodwill. really?!? Not only that, it looks to be in practically perfect shape.

« Reply #175 on: March 28, 2015, 12:13:25 am »
Kirby's Dream Collection and SSB4 poster set v2 came in today!

thecrypticodor

« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2015, 01:00:24 am »
Okay really.... who just find a sealed DKC at goodwill. really?!? Not only that, it looks to be in practically perfect shape.
I think the real question is who donates a sealed copy of Donkey Kong Country. I just put it up on ebay if any of you are interested. http://www.ebay.com/itm/251895629742?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

foxhack

« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2015, 01:25:02 am »
*offers $6*

That's a 200% return on your investment!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #178 on: March 28, 2015, 09:52:27 am »
I ordered a new board for my WWF Superstars arcade cab.
It has evolved into WWF Wrestefest!   
Now I need one of those deals to have 2 boards installed and switch between them.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #179 on: March 28, 2015, 01:25:08 pm »
I ordered a new board for my WWF Superstars arcade cab.
It has evolved into WWF Wrestefest!   
Now I need one of those deals to have 2 boards installed and switch between them.

That is so cool. Now you just need to serve pizza and beer and put some Bon Jovi on the stereo (on cassette of course), and it's 1989 at the pizza place all over again!