Author Topic: VGC Podcast  (Read 111463 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC Podcast
« Reply #480 on: March 31, 2015, 01:57:53 pm »
Good luck tonight guys, ill prob log on pre and post show to talk a bit. Looking forward to it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF5FN5uwYA4
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

mrnikon

« Reply #481 on: March 31, 2015, 11:34:48 pm »

« Reply #482 on: April 01, 2015, 12:47:54 am »
Good job tonight ... Turtles games are great ... I need more in my collection only have to original for NES... I use to sit at the arcade while my dad was bowling playing it until I ran out of change... Thanks for the information on the other turtle games.. And again it is a great show  :P

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #483 on: April 01, 2015, 03:07:54 am »
The last 25 mins or so, a car chase ended by me, and the helos, police sirens were making to much so i was muted... And just 2 days ago, another one ended a few miles away....aw LA..... you are awesome lol

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #484 on: April 01, 2015, 08:57:31 am »
Almost done listening to this episode and I have a few thoughts.

First, what was the moaning in the background? O_o It sounded like a hungry puppy or a female having an orgasm. <__< It was hard to pay attention to the TMNT talk with all of that.

I told this to mrnikon already, but the back and forth introduction-song-thing between him and dashv was GENIUS. I loved it. I just wish the others got to participate.

I wanted to hear more talk about the video game topics. I understand you wanted to get to the TMNT stuff, though. There was plenty to cover, after all.

mrnikon, you are a gentleman. Thus, eating a deliciously greasy burger should be done off camera so you don't make the viewers and listeners hungry. Seriously, that looked tasty as hell.

dashv, you're damn right a certain user/host that starts with "kash" and ends in "ell" is looking forward to a musical number.

Great job, as per usual. Tomorrow should be fun!

tpugmire

« Reply #485 on: April 01, 2015, 09:38:39 am »
I thought it turned out pretty good. I didn't have a whole lot to say, because TMNT was one of those things that I was just slightly too old for. I played the games and watched the cartoons once in a while, but that's about it. It seemed very popular with my friends who were 1-2 years younger than me.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #486 on: April 01, 2015, 09:47:44 am »
Because I'm scared to type "Youtube" in my work computer.

mrnikon

« Reply #487 on: April 01, 2015, 10:25:00 am »
Almost done listening to this episode and I have a few thoughts.

First, what was the moaning in the background? O_o It sounded like a hungry puppy or a female having an orgasm. <__< It was hard to pay attention to the TMNT talk with all of that.

I told this to mrnikon already, but the back and forth introduction-song-thing between him and dashv was GENIUS. I loved it. I just wish the others got to participate.

I wanted to hear more talk about the video game topics. I understand you wanted to get to the TMNT stuff, though. There was plenty to cover, after all.

mrnikon, you are a gentleman. Thus, eating a deliciously greasy burger should be done off camera so you don't make the viewers and listeners hungry. Seriously, that looked tasty as hell.

dashv, you're damn right a certain user/host that starts with "kash" and ends in "ell" is looking forward to a musical number.

Great job, as per usual. Tomorrow should be fun!
I had to take a few bites or Jen would have gotten mad at me...

mrnikon

« Reply #488 on: April 01, 2015, 10:26:52 am »
The last 25 mins or so, a car chase ended by me, and the helos, police sirens were making to much so i was muted... And just 2 days ago, another one ended a few miles away....aw LA..... you are awesome lol
We never get any car chases here in Chicago. Since I guess CPD will just shoot you before you start one.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #489 on: April 01, 2015, 11:16:20 am »
We never get any car chases here in Chicago. Since I guess CPD will just shoot you before you start one.

I think LAPD, LASD, and CHP get a cut of the tv rating/ad revenue and thats why they allow the news choppers to follow :p

1049-2600-8730

mrnikon

« Reply #490 on: April 01, 2015, 11:32:25 am »

I think LAPD, LASD, and CHP get a cut of the tv rating/ad revenue and thats why they allow the news choppers to follow :p
Here is one from here a few years ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx-4t0L1enA

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #491 on: April 02, 2015, 01:10:25 am »
Does anyone have any suggestions on what topics you would like us to cover? be sure to tell us!

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #492 on: April 02, 2015, 08:27:09 am »
Also, there will be times when East can cover previous West topics and vice versa. ^^

mrnikon

« Reply #493 on: April 02, 2015, 09:47:40 pm »

kashell

« Reply #494 on: April 02, 2015, 10:38:30 pm »
Is an hour going to be enough from now on? Seriously, get a bunch of gamers together and we'll never stop talking. I had so much fun tonight; probably the most fun not only in terms of a podcast, but in general.

I'll post thoughts tomorrow after I listen to it.