Author Topic: VGC Podcast  (Read 111673 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC Podcast
« Reply #525 on: April 08, 2015, 02:57:36 am »
One day soon, Matt needs to come on, also I would like to see foxhack come on :D

Absolutely! :)

Also Thanks to everyone for helping with tonights show. FighterPilot thanks for keeping us going with news and topics.

Mr. Nikon the Arnold Palmer on a Stick is always good for a laugh and the dogs lungs are as healthy as ever!

Tyler, loved talking about Metriod with ya.

And our special guest I thought was awesome. So much good info on the old Game Informer glory days.

Tonight was my favorite West Coast show!

Can't wait for next Tuesday!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 03:01:11 am by dashv »

foxhack

« Reply #526 on: April 08, 2015, 07:37:26 am »
One day soon, Matt needs to come on, also I would like to see foxhack come on :D

I'll... likely never come to the show, sorry. Not because I don't want to, but because I can't. I need to be on call for family things at any time so I'd have to leave the computer very frequently.

Sorry. You guys can have fun without me. :p

kashell

« Reply #527 on: April 08, 2015, 07:55:20 am »
I'll begin the listening momentarily. This should be fun!

« Reply #528 on: April 08, 2015, 07:56:58 am »
Oh god, oh god. Foxhack come on the show!

kashell

« Reply #529 on: April 08, 2015, 10:26:16 am »
I finished listening. Well done, everyone! Would you like to hear my thoughts? Wait, what am I asking? Of course you would!

I loved the reference to "WHAT ABOUT THE LASER?!" Also, mrnikon's pets just love the camera.

We got to see fighterpilot's face! Work that camera, fighterpilot!

dashy, that Kirk impression was precious.

Greedy Gamer was a great guest. 'DAT SIPPY CUP! I really enjoyed hearing his story, but was calling the Super Nintendo the "Super NES" ever a thing? That was the first time I heard that. He mentioned he wanted to see a pixel sequel to Chrono Trigger. Is he aware of Radical Dreamers? It never got released state-side, but it does get mentioned in Chrono Cross. Also, I know that Mitsuda-san crafted the OSTs for both CT and Xenogears, but who else from the Chrono Trigger team helped in Xenogears? In Lahan Village, Lucca gives you a tutorial on how to save but...that was the only time I thought "Chrono Trigger" while playing the game. I really liked how he showed love for my favorite Castlevania title. Isn't there a sequel available in Japan only on the Sega Saturn? I forgot that Sony, at least for a while, was anti-2D for whatever reason. That was why we didn't get the Arc the Lad games until much, much later in its life.

Finally, Let's Plays are still boring and I usually select women main characters as opposed to men, too. Of course, my reason is because I think women in games are usually F-I-E-R-C-E and need to represent! There was a bit of lag and some technical difficulties, but Retro Reload is still somewhat in its infancy so the kinks still need to be worked out.

All in all, a great show. I really enjoyed it.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #530 on: April 08, 2015, 11:08:01 am »
Fox just broke my heart, he tore it out, stomped on it, and left me crying.  :'(

But I understand. But I honestly always look forward to every Tuesday and Thursday now. I hope we can have a long run and one day be able to meet the crew in person.

Lets keep up the good work guys, keep spreading the word about us and keep the show going.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #531 on: April 09, 2015, 09:45:44 am »
I'm super excited about the topics we have in store for this week's East Coast version of RR. RR stands for Retro Reload. It also stands for Red Ring, Rosanna Rosannadanna, and Rick Roll'd. But, for the purpose of this post, it'll stand for Retro Reload.

Also, a friend of mine on another site said he'd love to be a guest during one of our episodes. Not only is he a cool dude in his own right, but he has some neat connections. I'll talk more about him on the FB page. It should be fun!

« Reply #532 on: April 09, 2015, 10:00:58 am »
it also stands for rail road

Too bad Jon wasn't able to list CDi controllers for us. hahaha
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 10:02:54 am by badATchaos »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #533 on: April 09, 2015, 10:18:17 am »
I'm super excited about the topics we have in store for this week's East Coast version of RR. RR stands for Retro Reload. It also stands for Red Ring, Rosanna Rosannadanna, and Rick Roll'd. But, for the purpose of this post, it'll stand for Retro Reload.

Also, a friend of mine on another site said he'd love to be a guest during one of our episodes. Not only is he a cool dude in his own right, but he has some neat connections. I'll talk more about him on the FB page. It should be fun!

Anyone I know; hmmn?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #534 on: April 09, 2015, 10:23:32 am »

Anyone I know; hmmn?

Check your inbox. ^.~

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #535 on: April 09, 2015, 11:40:55 am »
Very nice Kash! I hope you can bring him on.

1049-2600-8730

mrnikon

« Reply #536 on: April 09, 2015, 12:26:09 pm »

Also River Road, Ronald Reagan

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #537 on: April 09, 2015, 12:32:13 pm »
Raging 'Roids.....

Roid Rage...

1049-2600-8730

foxhack

« Reply #538 on: April 09, 2015, 06:45:08 pm »
Rut roh.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #539 on: April 09, 2015, 08:26:58 pm »
Red Ribbon
Red Ranger
Red Robin