Author Topic: kashell  (Read 11362 times)

Flashback2012

Re: kashell
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2017, 12:56:22 pm »
Forgot to do this. I picked up Dragon Fantasy on Vita from him and it was hand delivered to me.  :D

Excellent communicator and very easy to deal with. Would trade/buy from again!  :)

maximo310

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 04:22:47 am »
Bought a CE of Growlanser from Kash, and not only was it packaged well, but also had some nice extra bonuses as well that I wasn't expecting!

As always, Kash is awesome to deal with, and I'd love to do business with him again in the future! A+!

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2017, 08:27:31 pm »
Got some LE stuff for games from Kash. Amazing like everyone has said, great seller and gave an extra gift too :) would always buy from this guy!

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2017, 02:56:51 pm »
Sold him some stuff. Quick payment and great communication, as always.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

telly

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 12:55:05 pm »
I bought a Wii U game from the Kash-master. As always, communication was stellar and the item shipped quickly and as described. Couldn't be happier!
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

telly

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2017, 08:31:17 am »
Double post aww yesh.

I bought another game from Kashell over the weekend. It shipped super speedily and was packaged beautifully. No complaints from me!
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

aliensstudios

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2017, 11:39:01 am »
Kashell is great! Fast communication, fast shipping and someone I was very happy to do business with.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2018, 06:19:26 pm »
I just bought some saturn games from Kashell and of course it went smoothly!  As likely a surprise to no one here, communication was great, the games were shipped quickly and packaged well.  Even threw in an extra gift.  Thanks for being part of makes the VG Collect community so great! 

aliensstudios

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2019, 02:34:00 pm »
Once again, kashell was an absolute pleasure to transact with. Communication was excellent, shipping was very reasonable and fair, and the game arrived packaged excellently and in great condition. Very glad to have done business with.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2019, 09:25:21 pm »
Once again, great transaction.  Great communication, shipped it fast and shipped it well and I'm very satisfied.  Buy confidently. 

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2019, 12:53:39 am »
Bought games from him after what seemed like a month of negotiations cuz life getting in the way. After it was said and done, everything went out of smoothly and would no question do business again. 

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2020, 04:21:09 pm »
Bought a game from me, paid promptly, no issues, a great transaction.