Author Topic: So....anyone else playing Bloodborne? Tips or tricks to share?  (Read 2617 times)

gf78

Re: So....anyone else playing Bloodborne? Tips or tricks to share?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 07:03:07 pm »
I finally dropped Father Gasbag last night. :P Was super stoked to do it too. Explored a good bit more after that, made it to Old Yarnahm. I wanted to keep playing, but I knew I'd regret it this morning so I made myself quit. So addictive! :)

I'm going to play some more tonight. From what my buddies have said, the Blood Starved Beast is the hardest boss. And you guessed it...it's up next.  :'(
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

desocietas

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2015, 07:49:02 pm »
I finally dropped Father Gasbag last night. :P Was super stoked to do it too. Explored a good bit more after that, made it to Old Yarnahm. I wanted to keep playing, but I knew I'd regret it this morning so I made myself quit. So addictive! :)

I'm going to play some more tonight. From what my buddies have said, the Blood Starved Beast is the hardest boss. And you guessed it...it's up next.  :'(

Hm, my bf ran into the blood-starved beast as maybe his 4th boss... and he said it was tough but he was able to muster through :)  Good luck!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2015, 04:05:18 am »
Got Platinum trophy for this game 2 weeks ago and captured most of the key battles of the game on a youtube playlist, maybe some videos there can help you if you're in trouble facing a boss.

And if you got questions it's more likely I can give some *insight*, the Fextralife wiki should do that for me though. :D
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2015, 04:35:29 am »
Just beat the Blood-starved Beast (should be done by end of 2015 at this rate) but not really sure where to go now.  Wandered around for a bit but don't really see any other paths.

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2015, 04:43:30 am »
Just beat the Blood-starved Beast (should be done by end of 2015 at this rate) but not really sure where to go now.  Wandered around for a bit but don't really see any other paths.

Beating the BSB gives you the first Chalice so you can start exploring the Chalice Dungeons. Chalice Dungeons can be crafted in the Hunter's Dream, they are optional content but you can find nice stuff and quite a challenge in there.

To continue the main storyline you should go back to the cathedral and search a way to explore the upper city of Yharnam.
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

rayne315

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2015, 01:47:39 pm »
LOL I dont know if im good or not but so far ive beaten everything from start to the blood starved beast without dying but lost my streak doing a little pvp afterwards.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully