Author Topic: NES/SNES boxes on request  (Read 3619 times)

Warmsignal

NES/SNES boxes on request
« on: March 30, 2015, 11:32:10 am »
UPDATE:

I wanted to bump this again in order to plug our website, since it is somewhat off of the ground now. On the site you can find a pretty decent selection of boxes, but if you don't see something you'd like to have, we will take requests. Generally we prefer to stick NTSC region products, we don't do Famicom or Super Famicom right now. But if it's NTSC there's a good chance we can make it for you. Basically once a game is requested, it becomes added to our catalog. We just don't have pics of the ones we haven't actually made yet. Presently we do NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy/Color/GBA. We are looking to expand into more platforms eventually, like Sega 32x, Sega CD, Genesis, and possibly more later on.

Again, we mark our boxes as repro on the backs, and we do put a lot of care and attention to detail into these. Many hours spent on Photoshop and we literally hand make every single one that someone buys per order. We include cartridge trays and foam blocks inside as well. We ship FREE to anywhere in the USA, no minimum order. As of right now, no international orders are accepted, and Canadian orders have to be negotiated due to crazy shipping costs over the boarders. Basically we would need to get a shipping quote first, and then work something out if you are in Canada and are interested.

So guys if you're curious, head on over to www.boxmygames.com and let me know what you think!

---

I thought I would try and plug this in case anyone was interested. I am currently up and ready with my hand made game boxes, that I've been working on for months. The boxes are like the originals, except these are made on a sturdy fine art paper, they also have a stamp of our project name in place of the bar code. The look and feel is pretty good, I think. They include inserts just as the originals did, for NES that is a Styrofoam block, and for SNES it is a cartridge tray. No manuals. Well, not yet anyways.

Almost any game can be made. Here are some examples of what we can do -

If anyone here is interested, PM me. Trying to get $13 shipped on each, there is actually a good bit of work and materials that go into hand making each one. And well, that's still better than what a lot of boxes go for. Since these are made on request, I will start building them after a buyer sends payment, and will ship as soon as it is done. I prefer/accept PayPal. Also, at this time I'd rather not ship over seas, and these are NA versions only.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 11:00:21 pm by Warmsignal »

silversyx

Re: NES/SNES boxes on request
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 03:31:03 pm »
These are amazing! Do you have a website or eBay account you are selling them on?

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 12:48:21 am »
PM'd you

Warmsignal

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 03:17:37 am »
These are amazing! Do you have a website or eBay account you are selling them on?

No website, but I can post any requests on eBay if you would prefer that. Of course, I'm more than happy to sell some of these things right here on the forums.  ;D

soera

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 09:04:21 am »
I have a few games Id like to get boxes for. I will hit you up soon. :)

silversyx

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 10:13:08 am »

No website, but I can post any requests on eBay if you would prefer that. Of course, I'm more than happy to sell some of these things right here on the forums.  ;D

I will definitely hit you up when I get my next paycheck!   :D

hanky

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2015, 08:00:26 am »
Can you do Super Famicom boxes aswell? :)

Warmsignal

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 10:49:44 pm »
For those of you who collect Sega CD, I am in the experimental phase of building Sega CD boxes (for the original titles that came in a paper box). I should have my results in tonight. I'll post a pic of one if all goes well.

Can you do Super Famicom boxes aswell? :)

Right now we're sticking to North American stuff.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 11:58:12 pm »
I regret clicking this thread lol

They look amazing OP!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

Warmsignal

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2015, 06:55:09 pm »
Here is my first Sega CD box, if anyone is interested in these. I still need to tweak it some, also I realize this example has a misprint on it.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 06:56:40 pm by Warmsignal »

kashell

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2015, 10:16:18 am »
Can you do this for Game Boy titles?

Warmsignal

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2015, 05:18:36 pm »

Yes, it just depends on which games.

Here is an example of GB.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 05:51:25 pm by Warmsignal »

Warmsignal

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2015, 05:52:45 pm »
Here are some more SNES ones I made that I thought looked cool, so I wanted to share them.

kashell

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2015, 10:36:55 am »

Yes, it just depends on which games.

It would be for the three FF Legends. Should I just send you a PM or something? That picture you showed looked great.

ASIDE: I hate that they're titled that. XD

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2015, 10:15:19 pm »
boxes are sweet!! i got a Chrono Trigger from him and beyond satisfied! Went str8 thru paypal and no issues quick delivery packaged great. I will be ordering atleast a handful more just trying to decide which titles i want