Author Topic: May 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 25132 times)

Re: May 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2015, 01:56:11 pm »
Am a wrestling fan in real life but not so much in video games but this one is the exception, have to admit that I purchased my copy only for this Dixie Clements image and because there was a promo of Metal Gear 3 and Rumble Roses in a magazine, in my personal opinion its a shame that the second one for the 360 is not as good as this one  >:(

If you haven't tried them out yet, the five Smackdown! games and the first 2 Smackdown! Vs. Raw games are great.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2015, 02:03:49 pm »
Am a wrestling fan in real life but not so much in video games but this one is the exception, have to admit that I purchased my copy only for this Dixie Clements image and because there was a promo of Metal Gear 3 and Rumble Roses in a magazine, in my personal opinion its a shame that the second one for the 360 is not as good as this one  >:(

If you haven't tried them out yet, the five Smackdown! games and the first 2 Smackdown! Vs. Raw games are great.

Agreed. And WWE 13 and WWE 2K14 have some incredible storyline modes (but WWE 2K15's storyline mode was pathetic). WWE 13 goes through the entire Attitude Era, and WWE 2K14 is the History of WrestleMania.

I REALLY want the next one to be the Rise and Fall of WCW storyline.

doafan

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 02:23:14 pm »
It will put these titles at my wish lit, the only ones that have tried and are currently at my collection are WWE Day of Reckoning 2 for the GameCube and WWF Wrestlemania 2000 for the Game Boy Color but never is to late to test old games that are good  8)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

foxhack

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2015, 04:13:30 pm »
I had Rumble Roses at one point, maybe it was all T&A but it was still a boring wrestling game to me. I don't like button mashing to win. :(

So... remember that a month ago I bought a bunch of games from a local seller who brought two milk crates full of games? I've been waiting for a good time to go and check that stuff again, and he seemed to imply he'd be getting rid of the stuff soon... and since today was a pretty empty day at the flea market where I get stuff for my eBay shop, I figured I'd ask for the crates again. Nobody had touched them since the day I bought some stuff, so other than some dirt on top, everything was still there. And I grabbed most of the stuff I had eyed back then. All of this was a buck each.

• Pinball Mania (Softkey budget release)
  • Microsoft Entertainment Pack: The Puzzle Collection (no box)
  • Return to Castle Wolfenstein Multimedia CD-ROM (Maxim insert)
  • Galaxy of Games: Games for Girls (sealed, also shut up)
  • Shanghai: Great Moments (Softkey budget release)
  • Casper: The Interactive Adventure (no box)
  • Toon Car: The Great Race
  • Bikini Beach Stunt Racer
  • Dogs Playing Poker
  • Microsoft Pinball Arcade (Microsoft Classic Edition, dunno if this was released on a box or what)
  • Softkey Entertainment Pack (Pack-In release)
  • Ultimate Pinball

Also, some forum purchases:

007: Blood Stone - $1.50ish
Die Hard Trilogy - Free

foxhack

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2015, 08:02:47 pm »
... and a friend just gave me Wolfenstein: The Old Blood out of the blue. Just, goddamn. :o

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2015, 09:46:13 pm »
Just got Dairantou Smash Brothers X (SSBB) in the mail today. I just need to get both Japanese copies of SSB4 to have 'em all!

Warmsignal

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2015, 01:30:36 am »
Found myself back at the flea markets again this year. Managed to grab a few.

Raw Danger - PS2
Ape Escape 3 - PS2
Sly Cooper - PS2
Judge Dredd - PS1
Tiger-Heli - NES
The Sims 3 LateNight - PC

Then at GameStop I could not resist the new Wii U controllers. I don't know what exactly makes them "fight sticks", but I like them for collecting purposes. I got the Yoshi one. It seems like the Wario one is the hardest to find.

Now that you say that, I don't recall seeing the Wario one at any of the Gamestops I've been to recently. My favorite is the Samus one, I may have to get it - but I don't know that I'd get them all.

I like the Samus one too, I struggled between that one and Yoshi.  At first I thought maybe I'll just get those two, but now the crazy part of my brain is thinking "collect them all".

spac316

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2015, 04:00:04 pm »
Bought Sin & Punishment:Star Successor for Wii today. $5 at Gamestop.

retrogemcollector

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2015, 06:39:35 pm »
Here are mine:

What kind of game is that Farcry? I'm assuming it doesn't play like a standard FC game.

It's most like any FPS on the wii. It has nothing to do with the open world awesomeness of normal Far Cry game. Being a huge fan of the series I had to have it, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2015, 07:11:57 pm »
So, my copy of Retro City Rampage DX for Vita came in today. Too bad I don't have a Vita.  :-\

Anyone want a sealed Vita copy for an opened PS4 copy?

davifus

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2015, 08:45:49 pm »
Devil survivor came in
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

Warmsignal

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2015, 11:50:39 pm »
Etrian Mystery Dungeon.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2015, 02:29:20 am »
Look at what my comic shop set aside for me:

It's a full-color reprinting of the entire Legend of Zelda comic series that ran in Nintendo Power, in a trade paperback. The title on the cover is in gold foil, too.

If it already hasn't been done by then, I'll be adding it to the database after I get my grubby mitts on it tomorrow.

soera

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2015, 10:46:59 am »
How many are there and how much is it?

bobster

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2015, 10:59:35 am »
Mine came in the other day. It's pretty sweet looking.

You can get it at amazon for 14 bucks.

http://smile.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Link-Past/dp/1421575418/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431010736&sr=8-1&keywords=link+to+the+past
Currently Playing: The Witcher