Author Topic: Item listings seem to be having issues right now  (Read 1454 times)

foxhack

Item listings seem to be having issues right now
« on: May 12, 2015, 08:24:33 pm »
Um, something tells me this isn't supposed to look like this.

http://imgur.com/rITjDe7

The sidebar is missing. I haven't done a thing, this happens in Firefox and Chrome. o_O

Re: Item listings seem to be having issues right now
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 08:40:34 pm »
i spoke with matt breifly. he's updating the site. im guessing its not done yet?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 08:42:53 pm by badATchaos »

matt

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 10:23:09 pm »
Yep working on a few updates that include cleaning up the item listings page. I'll post up a full update once it is complete.

theflea

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 07:44:31 pm »
Hope this is fixed soon, kinda annoying not being able to see if it's in my collection or not when I search for a game.  :-\
"Happy game hunting!!!"

matt

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 11:47:13 am »
Hope this is fixed soon, kinda annoying not being able to see if it's in my collection or not when I search for a game.  :-\

Wait. What issue are you having? The only issue I'm aware of is some visual stuff with the mobile view now. Let me know and I'll look into it asap.

foxhack

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 12:13:03 pm »
... I don't get what he's saying either, if I do a search for something and I have it, the site shows "in collection" underneath the title.

theflea

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 02:17:07 pm »
It used to say one the page with the game info like In collection, wish list or sell list. Now it doesn't say this at all.
So if I search a games by name and it comes up I can't tell if its in my collection on this page anymore and I have to back out and look it up in side bar. Please put this back. thank you.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

desocietas

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2015, 03:05:54 pm »
It used to say one the page with the game info like In collection, wish list or sell list. Now it doesn't say this at all.
So if I search a games by name and it comes up I can't tell if its in my collection on this page anymore and I have to back out and look it up in side bar. Please put this back. thank you.

I noticed this, too. Looks like the way you see your stuff is by clicking on the "your stuff" tab (near where you can see who's selling or has the item wish listed).

I would also prefer something that was more immediately visible.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2015, 03:30:07 pm »

I would also prefer something that was more immediately visible.

It would be cool if the name of the game you have in your collection would have another color