Author Topic: What is your biggest fear/phobia  (Read 3292 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

What is your biggest fear/phobia
« on: May 16, 2015, 09:42:43 pm »
http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/spiders-fall-from-the-sky-in-australia-leaving-what-enthusiasts-call-angel-hair-10249514.html

This pretty much is it for me. I hate spiders.... I would have freaked out like a little girl if I saw this happen.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

Re: What is your biggest fear/phobia
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 10:17:57 pm »
http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/spiders-fall-from-the-sky-in-australia-leaving-what-enthusiasts-call-angel-hair-10249514.html

This pretty much is it for me. I hate spiders.... I would have freaked out like a little girl if I saw this happen.

That's game over for me.  That's my nightmare, to be surrounded by spiders.  Also screw whoever nicknamed that "Angel Hair"...Freaking "Death Hair" is what that is.  I don't care if they are the friendliest, lovable, spiders, who cure cancer and make me stronger, I'm going mad cause of that.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 11:44:04 pm »
Here's my thing. I can't stand needles. I can't even watch someone get a shot on TV. It makes me curl up. Every time I have blood drawn or get a shot I have to lie down. I'll pass out if I don't.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 11:50:11 pm »
Here's my thing. I can't stand needles. I can't even watch someone get a shot on TV. It makes me curl up. Every time I have blood drawn or get a shot I have to lie down. I'll pass out if I don't.

I hate needles too.... I would freak you out with some of the surgerys I have had and where at........ Lets just say, eyelid surgery is horrible. ANd you are awake.

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 11:03:33 am »
Our house is an older house with a crawl space instead of a basement. Going under there for any reason freaks me out. It's not just the spiders, it's the millipede's and centipede's. It's like the bug scene from "Temple of Doom under there.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 02:38:15 pm »
Its good some of you don't have my job. Spiders everywhere  ;D.

The good news is, im licensed to kill bugs  ;D

foxhack

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 03:15:01 pm »
Rain.

I once spent about 24 hours awake because it wouldn't stop raining and my house had lots of leaks at the time.

So yes, I don't like rain. At all.

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2015, 03:28:45 pm »
Rain.

I once spent about 24 hours awake because it wouldn't stop raining and my house had lots of leaks at the time.

So yes, I don't like rain. At all.

That's an odd one.  Is it something particular about the rain? I personally find the sound of rain to be pretty soothing.

razorbeamz

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2015, 05:34:21 pm »
I have a butterfly phobia.
My collection doesn't include my Steam or PSN games, just physical games.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 05:41:22 pm »
I have a butterfly phobia.

How did that come about

1049-2600-8730

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 06:34:55 pm »
Sunny days.  Not exactly a phobia, but I definitely dread and curse the days.  The fact that summer is coming up definitely isn't helping either.

Rats.  The disease-carrying urban ones, not the ones in the wild.  Childhood experiences, historical records, movies, and documentaries further cement my phobia of them.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 07:34:28 pm »
bad forum threads :o
 ;)

foxhack

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 08:24:04 pm »
That's an odd one.  Is it something particular about the rain? I personally find the sound of rain to be pretty soothing.

I live in a desert. It never rains. But every six or seven years we get a massive storm that floods the entire city because we're a desert and it never rains so we don't have anything resembling storm drains.

If the rain doesn't last long, I'm fine. Anything past an hour starts to affect me.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 08:25:47 pm by foxhack »

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2015, 09:48:51 pm »

I live in a desert. It never rains. But every six or seven years we get a massive storm that floods the entire city because we're a desert and it never rains so we don't have anything resembling storm drains.

If the rain doesn't last long, I'm fine. Anything past an hour starts to affect me.

Oh, sorry about that, I read it completely wrong.  I thought that was an example of the fear, not what had caused it.  My bad.

soera

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2015, 01:03:44 am »
Cottage cheese (aka ebola) and pregnant bellies.

And heights.