Author Topic: June 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 27077 times)

doafan

Re: June 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2015, 11:51:21 am »
It was an AWESOME weekend, picked up some great finds. Garage sales were good to me this week.
NES
- Power Blade 2

Damn I do envy you, this game is a must have for me and unfortunately it's a rare title so that's mean is fucking expensive, not a true gem like other games but it's fun, gotta love the Mega Man style with a boomerang and that's why I wanted this one, by the way you didn't mentioned the price of this beauty  :o

Got Tekken for PS1 and LoLo 3 w/book for NES as well as instruction manuals for Turok 2 and Darius Twin.

Haven't been able to found the third part of Lolo at ML, just the second one, indeeed is an awesome adition  ;)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2015, 02:56:10 pm »
I caved and bought Splatoon. Good news though is that mean I only have 1 more Wii U game that I want to get (That is released at this time)

theflea

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2015, 03:00:02 pm »
It was an AWESOME weekend, picked up some great finds. Garage sales were good to me this week.
NES
- Power Blade 2

Damn I do envy you, this game is a must have for me and unfortunately it's a rare title so that's mean is fucking expensive, not a true gem like other games but it's fun, gotta love the Mega Man style with a boomerang and that's why I wanted this one, by the way you didn't mentioned the price of this beauty  :o

This wasn't a Garage sale find, (God how I wish it was. lol) I made a deal with a collector/reseller online. I sold a lot of my extras to get the money to get it. So I paid about $50 for the extras I sold to have enough to get it. I've been doing this more just so I can afford some of the more expensive games.

Flea,

I've concluded since you live close to me I am going to come to your house and just marvel at your game room for hours on end.

Good plan?

Maybe one day we can do a game hunt together and then you can check out the game room.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 03:03:54 pm by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2015, 05:10:07 pm »
Flea,

I've concluded since you live close to me I am going to come to your house and just marvel at your game room for hours on end.

Good plan?

Maybe one day we can do a game hunt together and then you can check out the game room.  ;)

Yoooooo if you could show me where you find such sick games man I'd for sure be down to drive up!

kashell

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2015, 08:13:30 am »
My wishlist has been officially destroyed. I bought this gem with some b-day money.

That picture isn't my copy, but that's what came with it. Indeed, the game is CIB and I couldn't be happier. We all need more Langrisser in our lives. I almost want to rush through Atelier Shallie so I can start it up.

doafan

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2015, 04:49:41 pm »
Last purchase as arrived yesterday but totally forgot to share it here, it's not the big deal cause is a second copy Mega Man 3 but with the difference that this one has an intact and shiny label, since it wasn't expensive cause only paid almost $ 12 bucks it was a priority to have it, this is another of those titles that have found cheaper in my city than at Amazon or even eBay, I do like to have my NES cartridges in the best way as possible, don't know if I want to sell the first one and how much can I ask for it, saw them at less for 20 dollars online  :-\

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

Warmsignal

« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2015, 12:13:35 am »
It finally came, this is the game I bought from a GoodWill seller on eBay. Thankfully complete and good for a great price. I've wanted this game for so long too. It's right up my alley, down my sidewalk, at my doorstep, down the hallway, in my bedroom. It's just my kind of game. Love these early 3D platformers with their crude graphics and whimsical adventures. I think this one flew under the radar.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2015, 03:54:49 am »
Just added:
- Link: The Faces of Evil (CD-I) for just 15 bucks!
- Wave Race (GC) 5 bucks
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

davifus

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2015, 10:35:59 am »
Just added:
- Wave Race (GC) 5 bucks

Did somebody say Evil?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2015, 11:13:44 am »
My wishlist has been officially destroyed. I bought this gem with some b-day money.

That picture isn't my copy, but that's what came with it. Indeed, the game is CIB and I couldn't be happier. We all need more Langrisser in our lives. I almost want to rush through Atelier Shallie so I can start it up.

Dude, If I had know you were looking for this; I would have given you a copy.  It's not a crisp as that one, but it would have been free.

kashell

« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2015, 11:48:24 am »

Dude, If I had know you were looking for this; I would have given you a copy.  It's not a crisp as that one, but it would have been free.

D'oh! Ah well. Thanks for offering. Maybe someone else on here has an interest in the Langrisser series.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2015, 01:45:00 pm »
Just added:
- Wave Race (GC) 5 bucks

Nice find on Link. Usually they go for alot more.

maximo310

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2015, 03:52:23 pm »

D'oh! Ah well. Thanks for offering. Maybe someone else on here has an interest in the Langrisser series.
This is the first Langrisser game, correct? I've heard some cool things about the series, although I haven't looked into the battle system at all.

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2015, 05:03:00 pm »

If there aren't any takers yet, I'd be interested, unless it is an exclusive Kashell deal :p

davifus

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2015, 10:55:35 pm »
OH yes

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)