Author Topic: i need some help  (Read 1311 times)

htimreimer

i need some help
« on: February 17, 2012, 05:32:54 am »
i have added a lot of a adult games on this site without a discretion and now i need help adding a discretion to these games .
i have been adding black boxes to any game with any cover art nudity

killerchameleon

Re: i need some help
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 06:05:04 am »
What, don't do that I want to see the original art work.

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 09:58:51 am »
What, don't do that I want to see the original art work.

lulz
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

madmax

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 01:53:30 pm »
we should probably come to a consensus before we take action on such game covers.

foxhack

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 02:10:32 pm »
I suggest adding an option to enable nudity in covers. Any unregistered users wouldn't be able to see them - they'd get a blank box or a censored one. Some of us don't mind seeing nudity, but still.

scott

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 04:20:16 pm »
I suggest adding an option to enable nudity in covers. Any unregistered users wouldn't be able to see them - they'd get a blank box or a censored one. Some of us don't mind seeing nudity, but still.

I agree with foxhack. Its all a matter of coding, of course. And matt would need to allow for an alternate cover to be uploaded along side the real one. Of course full on nudity on covers will hinder my ability to approve edits on the work computer... Last thing I need is to have them all pop up while I'm at my desk and having someone walk by. (Awkward)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

htimreimer

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 01:50:36 am »

I agree with foxhack. Its all a matter of coding, of course. And matt would need to allow for an alternate cover to be uploaded along side the real one. Of course full on nudity on covers will hinder my ability to approve edits on the work computer... Last thing I need is to have them all pop up while I'm at my desk and having someone walk by. (Awkward)

i have an idea for this how about add a adult genre to the genre list win you select adult it will let you add second genre and a second image