Author Topic: Anyone have a complete collection or aiming for one?  (Read 4781 times)

sin2beta

Re: Anyone have a complete collection or aiming for one?
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 08:37:29 pm »
The dream is a complete SEGA collection. I am one away from a US 32X collection. Pretty close to a complete SEGA on Xbox collection. Other that that, I have about half of the Game Gear games. It's a long term goal.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

dreama1

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2015, 12:22:28 am »
I love the PS2, but there's no way I would complete a collection. I'm only a collector insofar as I take pride in owning nice copies of many different games that I deem worth owning (and a few I've come into owning through other free means). Honestly, I don't think I'd even want to own all the PS2 games. There are just so many undesirable titles. Plus, having only a small part-time job makes it hard to take collecting very seriously, so I just buy things I like and really want to own, and then stroke it a little by adding them into various collection websites ;D

Sometimes I even think 332 titles is overboard, but I just ordered a couple more from Japan last night...
Saw someone going for a complete ps3 collection he's at like 800.

dreama1

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2015, 12:26:35 am »
Wow this is a tough one for me. I love games and I am pretty sure I will never really complete any of my collections. However, right now I am really thinking about aiming for a complete Sega CD collection.
It's getting tricky for sega cd if you're going to start you should start as soon as possible.

dreama1

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2015, 12:28:03 am »
aiming... pretty much every system :P

I am close to having a complete NES and DC collection (both only 2 for a complete) not counting the holy grail games on NES.
My PS1 collection is only missing 37 games for a complete.
Only missing 49 games for a complete N64 collection.

The only systems I have complete is Virtual Boy, Tomy Tutor & Microvision at the moment.
Oh my god I thought you were joking.. You have a bigger collection than everyone here combined. Take a picture once you completed it. Which 4 games do you need for NES and DC?

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2015, 01:55:34 am »
I'm going for a complete US N64 game set, bout a 3rd of the way there i think. Lot of sports games i haven't mustered up the courage to buy. At least those ones are cheap.
Also 2 games shy of a complete US virtual boy set.

Series wise, trying to collect all the Zelda and main Final Fantasy games.

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2015, 12:19:50 pm »
I have a complete US Sega Master System and am aiming for a complete US NES and TurboGrafx-16/CD set.

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2015, 09:54:41 pm »
I want to complete the N64 collection. 16 out of 296. I Would like as much as I can from Japan and maybe all the exclusives. N64 DD would be an easy, but expensive to complete. I also want complete as many Nintendo platforms as I can.   
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2015, 11:08:18 pm »
Wow this is a tough one for me. I love games and I am pretty sure I will never really complete any of my collections. However, right now I am really thinking about aiming for a complete Sega CD collection.
It's getting tricky for sega cd if you're going to start you should start as soon as possible.

You are right  :) and I know I need to get to work on it if I want to achieve it.  Luckily, I just bought 10 games at a gaming event in my area not too long ago. I believe I might be at least at the halfway point. I also have a couple of the more rare games from when I was younger.
Currently Playing: Game & Wario

theflea

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2015, 11:30:43 pm »

I am close to having a complete NES and DC collection (both only 2 for a complete) not counting the holy grail games on NES.

The only systems I have complete is Virtual Boy, Tomy Tutor & Microvision at the moment.
Oh my god I thought you were joking.. You have a bigger collection than everyone here combined. Take a picture once you completed it. Which 4 games do you need for NES and DC?

NES
- Flintstones: Surprise at Dinosaur Peak
- Menace Beach

DC
- NBA 2K2
- ESPN NBA 2 Night
Ya I know I should just get these 2 done and over with, both are cheap games. :P

Here's a couple pic's from my game room to give you an idea.  ;)
These photos where taken at the first of the year, things look a little different now, I need to update these, :P
I'm gonna try and make a game room tour video one of these days. lol  ::)
NES is in first pic, DC is along the top of second pic.

"Happy game hunting!!!"

gf78

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2015, 12:06:34 am »

NES
- Flintstones: Surprise at Dinosaur Peak
- Menace Beach

DC
- NBA 2K2
- ESPN NBA 2 Night
Ya I know I should just get these 2 done and over with, both are cheap games. :P

These photos where taken at the first of the year, things look a little different now, I need to update these, :P
I'm gonna try and make a game room tour video one of these days. lol  ::)
NES is in first pic, DC is along the top of second pic.

Flea...you make everyone here's collection your bitch. Lol. You have a museum. I wish I had the time, the space and the disposable income you have to own something like this.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

gf78

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2015, 12:08:39 am »
I'm going for a comple PlayStation (one) set of Squaresoft titles right now. Working on ps2 and PS3 games as well, but ps1 is top priority.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

yancakes

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2015, 12:51:54 am »
This is random but I'm trying for a complete PS1 Agetec collection... why? Cuz it's mostly super cheap, they have a lot of quirky titles and I love the shitty aesthetic of their classics such as "Tennis" and "Card Games". And it's cheap. That's like almost 50 games though so it'll take me a while since I only buy games in person except for special occasions.

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2015, 05:16:09 am »

Dear God !!  :o
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

Warmsignal

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2015, 10:13:06 pm »
Yes, a complete collection of every game that I really want. I think it's doable. Wishlist has all but stopped growing.

I've been tossing around the idea of going for every 3D platform game (at least one version of) to come out on home consoles. Should be easy since I can't think of any that are rare, or expensive. This kinda fits within the above mentioned 'complete collection' anyway, but I'd like to focus more specifically on it.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 10:19:00 pm by Warmsignal »

topspot123

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2015, 11:30:56 pm »

Dear God !!  :o

Yeah, theflea don't F around.  As for me I have two completes, both fairy obscure which made it nice and easy.  I have every game for both the ZAPiT Game Wave and the XavixPort.  Although I don't have a few of the optional Xavix accessories, like the 'soft' bowling ball or left handed clubs.