Author Topic: August 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 43612 times)

soera

Re: August 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2015, 11:38:37 pm »
Just struck up a deal for something ... once it arrives, Ill post it here. :D :D :D

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2015, 12:34:59 am »
In the same boat as Soera, waiting for some craigslist deals to finish!

Also no offense Flea but I hate every time you post a find because all of those games are technically within arms reach for me too  >:(

lol

gf78

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2015, 06:30:25 am »
Picked up Einhander and Xenogears, both complete and near mint last night. Scratch two more off my Top 10 list.  ;D

Also picked up Heroes of Ruin and Project X Zone in great condition for the 3DS.

Finally, added a PlayStation 1 7501 model to my collection.  Weird...I actually owned it and it was just sitting there in a drawer.   ???  I chalk it up to old age and too many games.   ;D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 08:30:26 am by gf78 »
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

doafan

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2015, 10:44:17 am »
A couple of months ago saw for the first time the game Conquest of the Crystal Palace for the NES at one of Norm's review, totally felt in love with this title that I decided to add it into my collection, saw it at Mercado Libre without a photo in a sellers store with bad reputation where he claims that he didn't had a camera at hand to share some previews of it but since the game was on sell for only $ 15 bucks and he was the only one at ML to have it decided to give it a try, today I received this little fella in a very nice condition with a shiny and complete label, even with it original box, just need some tips in how to properly remove the Galavideo logo without damaging the cartridge  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

bobster

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2015, 01:10:53 pm »
A couple of months ago saw for the first time the game Conquest of the Crystal Palace for the NES at one of Norm's review, totally felt in love with this title that I decided to add it into my collection, saw it at Mercado Libre without a photo in a sellers store with bad reputation where he claims that he didn't had a camera at hand to share some previews of it but since the game was on sell for only $ 15 bucks and he was the only one at ML to have it decided to give it a try, today I received this little fella in a very nice condition with a shiny and complete label, even with it original box, just need some tips in how to properly remove the Galavideo logo without damaging the cartridge  ;D

It really is a great game. I've never managed to beat it though. Nice pick up!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

doafan

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2015, 01:36:03 pm »
It really is a great game. I've never managed to beat it though. Nice pick up!

Yes, I did see a gameplay before the purchase and didn't saw a password option neither a save state, the dude that played this one at Youtube was getting mad at the last levels cause the enemies and the stages were getting harder, it seems that it's one of those titles of trial and error were you need to know were to land, attack and jump to progress through the labels, will try tonight and will leave my comments tomorrow  ;)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

davifus

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2015, 06:37:07 pm »
Things

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

maximo310

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2015, 07:28:46 pm »
More wii gamestop pickups after getting some extra monies from the trade system for wii games ( before they repriced them closer to vgpc today).

- Samurai Shodown Anthology ( no manual)
- Let's Tap CIB
- Dragon Quest Swords
-Broken Sword Director's Cut
- Overlord Dark Legend ( bought for cheap case replacement for loose stuff)

theflea

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2015, 09:08:41 pm »
In the same boat as Soera, waiting for some craigslist deals to finish!

Also no offense Flea but I hate every time you post a find because all of those games are technically within arms reach for me too  >:(

lol
No offense taken.  :P
One of these days we'll have to meet up and you can ride along and see first hand how I get my finds.  ;)

Just got an extremely rare game console in the mail yesterday, it's so rare I can't find any games for it.  :-\
I'll show it in my next pick ups update.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:13:07 pm by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2015, 11:11:03 pm »
No picture because I'm tired but I picked up Ogre Battle 64 today off of CRAIGSLIST!?!?! whaaaat! My first ever craigslist buy, and got it under FMV too ($35). Really excited because it works and saves. Now to add it to the never ending RPG backlog...

gf78

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2015, 08:09:42 am »
Gonna try doing my purchases this way.  More or less, to keep everything organized and I can look at one post and realize how much money I have spent.   :o

PlayStation

PlayStation 7501 console (actually had this in a drawer...my old mind forgot about it!)
SaGa Frontier (complete  & mint except for writing on outside of the front of the case)
SaGa Frontier 2 (complete & mint)
Brave Fencer Musashi (complete and mint with bonus disc and bonus booklet)
Einhander (completed & near mint with light shelf wear and a sticker on the outside of the case)
Xenogears (complete & near mint with light shelf wear)
Tobal No. 1 (completed & near mint with Final Fantasy VII demo disc)

PlayStation 2

Unlimited SaGa (complete with normal shelf wear)
Romancing SaGa (complete with normal shelf wear and a few light scratches on the disc)
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance (complete with normal shelf wear)
Onimusha Blade Warriors (complete with minor shelf wear and a few scratches on the disc)
Samurai Legend Musashi (complete with normal shelf wear and a few scratches on the disc)
Star Ocean Till the End of Time (complete with normal shelf wear and a few scratches on the discs...I think this one is a limited edition as it has different cover art.)
Everquest Online Adventures (complete with minor shelf wear and a few light scratches on the disc)

PlayStation 3

Lollipop Chainsaw (complete with light shelf wear)
Star Ocean the Last Hope International (complete with light shelf wear)

NES

Super Mario Bros. 3-screw (cartridge only but in great condition)

3DS/New 3DS

New 3DS system in black (brand-new)
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (brand-new)
Shinobi (light shelf wear)
Dead or Alive Dimensions (light shelf wear)
Heroes of Ruin (like new)
Project X Zone (like new)
Bravely Default (like new)
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (brand-new)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 08:19:30 am by gf78 »
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

foxhack

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2015, 03:30:10 pm »
Whattadeal.

Sealed Catwoman for Gamecube for $1.

Oh and I got an older model Raspberry Pi for $2. o_O I have no idea what to do with it.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2015, 06:31:08 pm »

Oh and I got an older model Raspberry Pi for $2. o_O I have no idea what to do with it.

The one thing i've seen them used for is in building MAME machines

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2015, 11:17:07 pm »
Whattadeal.

Sealed Catwoman for Gamecube for $1.

Meow!

Good pickups fellas.

Got some extra play money from work cause it's been crazy!

Picked up something old, something new, something Wii and something's U!

rayne315

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2015, 11:45:47 pm »
So I  am finally going to post my garage sale finds from the weekend (mainly because its my best score ever) but I'm not going to spend the time writing everything down so just pictures so without further ado. (if I can figure this out...)

This last picture was the only ones I actually bought from a store and I got the tomba 2 (disc only) for $25 because I know the owner of my local retro shop. That and I also got a few duplicate ps1 games that I traded in to almost break even of these. I spent a total of $120 bucks at yard sales and only $3.xx at the store so I am super happy about last week. :)

Oh and I also got a non-sound non-backlight game gear in mint condition for free from someone who was just about to throw it out. not pictured because I gave to my brother to hopefully fix like he did my other one.

Also a silver Gameboy sp that I gave to my 4 year old nephew with a couple shovel ware games I bought for him for a few bucks
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 11:57:30 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully