Author Topic: "My Collection" signature question  (Read 1471 times)

"My Collection" signature question
« on: August 10, 2015, 06:42:46 pm »
That little signature we all have at the bottom of each post that shows the last 5 games added to our collection - I was wondering if there was an easy way to change it to show 10, 20, 50 etc games instead of just 5. Not for posting purposes but it would be a great way to track more than just the last 5 games.

Re: "My Collection" signature question
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 06:05:30 am »
AFAIK It can't be changed.

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 11:12:00 am »
I know in the past people have asked for such a feature. It'd be nice to be able to see what our last additions have been in a list of some sort.

In the meantime what you can do is export your collection and sort it by posting date.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

aliensstudios

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 01:06:43 pm »
That little signature we all have at the bottom of each post that shows the last 5 games added to our collection - I was wondering if there was an easy way to change it to show 10, 20, 50 etc games instead of just 5. Not for posting purposes but it would be a great way to track more than just the last 5 games.
That makes a lot of sense, on most browsers, the collection picture could fit probably ten to fifteen games in the text box.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 01:32:04 pm »
The signature is retrieved with a REST sig/<user> with no parameter to it. That means changing the number of items would either be the same number for everyone (easier to change I believe) either a configurable setting in the user panel or through REST parameter (more annoying to implement).
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 10:43:25 pm »
How do you get it to show the last 5 games like that? i don't believe my posts have that?

pacpix

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 10:46:53 pm »
Put this code in your signature :)

Code: [Select]
[url=http://vgcollect.com/jrjigga57][img]http://vgcollect.com/sig/jrjigga57.jpg[/img][/url]
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 10:49:04 pm »
Sweet thank you!!