Author Topic: New Feature Request: Personal Feed Viewing  (Read 913 times)

New Feature Request: Personal Feed Viewing
« on: August 12, 2015, 12:59:58 pm »
Love this site and I apologize if this has been brought up in another post already.

My suggestion would be to make your own activity feed easier to view, sometimes you wonder when you added a game to your collection and currently you have to remember when that happened or have a friend on your followers list tell you via their feed.  Why not be able to see the feed right away for yourself and not just your friends?

Re: New Feature Request: Personal Feed Viewing
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 07:12:27 pm »
Or maybe allow people to follow them selves.  8)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 01:00:03 am »
You can follow yourself.

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 10:10:40 am »
You can follow yourself.

How?

I have a second account that I created for just games, no systems or other miscellaneous stuff but when I log into that one and look at the feed of my main account, a lot of the games I've added didn't show up. Even items I've added very recently that I knew I added weren't on the feed.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 06:19:10 pm »
You can follow yourself.

How?

I have a second account that I created for just games, no systems or other miscellaneous stuff but when I log into that one and look at the feed of my main account, a lot of the games I've added didn't show up. Even items I've added very recently that I knew I added weren't on the feed.

I honestly don't even remember. It was shortly after the feature was implemented to the site. I think I just clicked follow on my own profile.