Author Topic: Collection Achievements thread  (Read 75054 times)

karyann

Re: Collection Achievements thread
« Reply #390 on: April 22, 2014, 12:57:43 pm »

sin2beta

« Reply #391 on: April 29, 2014, 07:32:40 pm »
600 games!

99 to go to 700!
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

Bwigdahl

« Reply #392 on: April 29, 2014, 09:09:58 pm »
passed the 100 mark on SNES games! Also passed the 600 total games milestone a little while back.

dstone

PRO Supporter

« Reply #393 on: April 29, 2014, 11:45:43 pm »
With this last group of Vectrex games, I now have what I consider to be a complete cartridge set (I count Minestorm II and Mr. Boston as variants and will not be purchasing them). I'll only be doing carts and overlays for this system but certainly wouldn't turn down a manual should some surface. Just three more overlays and 18 manuals to go.

« Reply #394 on: April 30, 2014, 01:15:05 am »
With this last group of Vectrex games, I now have what I consider to be a complete cartridge set (I count Minestorm II and Mr. Boston as variants and will not be purchasing them). I'll only be doing carts and overlays for this system but certainly wouldn't turn down a manual should some surface. Just three more overlays and 18 manuals to go.

That is awesome! I always thought it was really hardcore to own a Vectrex. To my understanding it has a very small, but high quality library as well.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #395 on: May 18, 2014, 05:28:03 pm »
I just added my 2000th item to my collection. What was the momentous 2000th item?  Little Samson?  Surprise at Dinosaur Peak?  Power Blade 2?  Nope. It was Ivy the Kiwi for Wii.

Anticlimactic

argyle

« Reply #396 on: May 18, 2014, 08:53:52 pm »
I just added my 2000th item to my collection. What was the momentous 2000th item?  Little Samson?  Surprise at Dinosaur Peak?  Power Blade 2?  Nope. It was Ivy the Kiwi for Wii.

Anticlimactic

I've been looking for that game.  Send it to me, then you can find something more monumental for your 2k.  :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #397 on: June 12, 2014, 04:19:14 pm »
Well, as of the mail arriving today, I have my final game for my complete US SMS set. Also got 4 more titles closer to a complete North American set. 11 games to go on that and 12 kiosk demos left for my entire SMS set. :)

90snostalga

« Reply #398 on: June 12, 2014, 04:22:48 pm »
Well, as of the mail arriving today, I have my final game for my complete US SMS set. Also got 4 more titles closer to a complete North American set. 11 games to go on that and 12 kiosk demos left for my entire SMS set. :)

Congrats Soera!    :) :) :) :) :D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #399 on: June 12, 2014, 04:34:23 pm »

Congrats Brother.  Thay's huge. 

90snostalga

« Reply #400 on: June 12, 2014, 04:41:47 pm »

Think its time for Soera to open up an 8 bit Sega Museum?  5 bucks at the door!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #401 on: June 12, 2014, 04:53:19 pm »

I'd pay $5 to see that.

90snostalga

« Reply #402 on: June 12, 2014, 04:57:17 pm »

I'd pay $5 to see that.

I'm with you so Soera, you've would have made 10 bucks already.  At this rate, you can drop the pizza delivery service.

soera

« Reply #403 on: June 13, 2014, 01:50:49 am »
Sweet! Fuck work, Im going to have admission fees to come see my room. :D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #404 on: June 13, 2014, 08:53:13 am »
Sweet! Fuck work, Im going to have admission fees to come see my room. :D

You know, with a little cleaner setup; a lot of our rooms could pass for museums.  I know I'd have plenty of interesting stuff to charge admission.