Author Topic: Beautiful, Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle: Can your bowels take it?  (Read 7893 times)

The colon is evil, it must be punished.

aliensstudios

When I saw the PS4, I got excited. Then I saw the food, and I started to feel queasy. Yeah...I'll let others take their chances with this one. Taco Bell? More like Taco Hell.
That's what I call it too, I eat it all the time because it's close to my school but I always feel like hell after eating it and regret doing so.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

soera

3 days in a row now ... no win yet.

gf78

3 days in a row now ... no win yet.

I think I'm gonna dive back in tonight.  We've been entering the codes through both my cell and my wife's.  Four so far with no luck.  I've given my digestive system a couple of days reprieve.  I'm going for the gold again!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

maximo310

This should give me a reason to finally check out Taco Bell near my house and school.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

This should give me a reason to finally check out Taco Bell near my house and school.

Haha, I still haven't gone, and i am a fatty.... gotta be in the right mood to go eat taco bell and make yourself sick haha
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

Punished my innards last night. Have another code to enter today.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

gf78

I've entered eight codes so far, none winners.  Did this by forcing my family along with myself to each eat one of those boxes and entering two codes per day, one on my phone and the other on my wife's phone.

I have now filled out 40 postcards to mail in (I have plenty of extra stamps laying around), twenty for my wife and twenty for me.  I will probably suffer the Taco Hell a couple more times before the contest ends, so I believe I will have around 60 entries before it ends.

I'm not expecting to win in any way whatsoever, but man....it would be really nice after sacrificing my colon's structural integrity to the dreaded Quesarito or whatever the hell that thing is called!   :-\

davifus

I've entered eight codes so far, none winners.  Did this by forcing my family along with myself to each eat one of those boxes and entering two codes per day, one on my phone and the other on my wife's phone.

I have now filled out 40 postcards to mail in (I have plenty of extra stamps laying around), twenty for my wife and twenty for me.  I will probably suffer the Taco Hell a couple more times before the contest ends, so I believe I will have around 60 entries before it ends.

I'm not expecting to win in any way whatsoever, but man....it would be really nice after sacrificing my colon's structural integrity to the dreaded Quesarito or whatever the hell that thing is called!   :-\

That commitment, unreal. 

Not tacos but close enough.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

gf78

12 codes entered so far and I have two more for tomorrow. I've also mailed in six postcards so far, so I expect to start receiving codes to my email in the next few days. Don't know how many more of those quesoritto or whatever the hell they're called that I'll be able to choke down.

soera

Ive entered probably 12 or so codes myself. Got 2 more to enter for the next 2 days.

aliensstudios

12 codes entered so far and I have two more for tomorrow. I've also mailed in six postcards so far, so I expect to start receiving codes to my email in the next few days. Don't know how many more of those quesoritto or whatever the hell they're called that I'll be able to choke down.
Not trying to be an ass but for how much you've spent on Taco Bell, you could probably have another PS4 soon...
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

soera

Entered 2 more codes ... still nothing.

gf78

:-\
Not trying to be an ass but for how much you've spent on Taco Bell, you could probably have another PS4 soon...

Well, I already had the stamps laying around collecting dust, so no loss there. I've been feeding the family and taking leftover tacos for lunch the next day. I've spent a little over $100 at Taco Bell thus far including the four boxes I picked up this evening. So while tacos aren't my first choice for food, I would have had to spend a similar amount for something else anyway. The PS4 bundle is worth around $500, so I haven't really invested that much.

And while the food isn't my first choice for dinner...that Sangrita Dew is mighty tasty! 

gf78

Well, I think I have purchased my last Quesarito boxes.  The thought of eating another one of those vile concoctions makes my stomach churn.  Entered two codes last night, the other two this morning.  Nada.

I will continue to mail in the postcards that I have already stamped (two per day for me & my wife), but that will be about it. 

An interesting anecdote:  While getting my PlayStation tattoo, the tattoo artist (who is a gamer) and I were discussing various things.  I told him eating the Quesarito was more painful than the tat.  We both got a good laugh out of it.   :P