Author Topic: October 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 24468 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: October 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2015, 06:06:17 pm »
Got 2 more games from Leaptrade today
Wild Arms 2-PS1 Complete
ALLEYWAY- GB

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2015, 12:15:30 am »
I bought a second 5-screw copy of Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

If no one thinks this is a big deal, it's not.
Why am I excited?  This is Number 13 of these that have been found according to Nintendo Age.
http://nintendoage.com/auth/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=44539

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2015, 12:02:22 pm »
Picked up the Mr. Game & Watch amiibo fort 15 euro's, i passed on the duck hunt dog , ROB and the Mii's
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2015, 02:05:41 pm »
Picked up some great stuff for cheap

Max Payne 2 - PC (1€)
Eternal Darkness - GC (4.99€)
Sly 2 band of Thieves (dutch box)- PS2 (3.00€)
3 for 10€ :
God of War (platinum) (german) - PS2
Jak 2 Renegade (german)-PS2
Dynasty warriors 2 -PS2

And lastly Bradwan Il Cavaluiere di Re Artú ( knight of arthur) (2€)
I picked it up casue its a big boxed PC game and it was completely sealed even though its italian

soera

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2015, 02:37:52 pm »
Picked up the Mr. Game & Watch amiibo fort 15 euro's, i passed on the duck hunt dog , ROB and the Mii's

I want ROB!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2015, 04:17:08 pm »
I picked up Mission Cobra (NES) and Samurai Shodown (Gen) for $20. Not too bad a price I guess.

theflea

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2015, 06:51:42 pm »
Well it's October and garage sales are slowly dying this month. Not a lot of sales but still managed to pick up some cool stuff.

First my online/store buys...

Amiibo
Ordered the UK single carded classic set and just got the first one today.
- Mr. Game & Watch (UK)

PS4
- Samurai Warriors 4 - Limited Edition

VITA
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night - Disco Fever Edition

Stopped at a local used game store and rummaged through their discount bin and found a Wii game and DS games I was missing for 99c.
Wii
- Table Tennis

NDS
- Up
- Shrek's Carnival Craze Party Games
- The Mummy
- New Zealand Story Revolution

I also picked up these...
PS2
- Teen Titans (kinda obscure to find and they where only asking $7)

GEN
I saw this and at first was going to pass, then looked up what it sells for complete and bought it for $30.
- Truxton

Also rummaged through their loose manuals and found a SNES and N64 manual I didn't have. They sell loose manuals for .50c.

GBA
Stopped at a thrift store and saw they got a bunch of GBA games. All marked .79c each. Some had their manuals. So I pretty much bought every game I didn't have.  :P
- Shark Tale
- Home on the Range (with manual)
- Lizzie McGuire 2 (with manual)
- Ms. Pac-Man: Maze Madness (with Manual)
- Madagascar: Operation Penguin
- Digimon Battle Spirit 2
- The Polar Express
- Quad Desert Fury
- The Revenge of Shinobi
Also found a Nintendo AV cable mixed with loose cables box for .99c.

Now for Garage Sales...

Hit a sale and saw a stack of DS and 3DS games. The DS games where marked $7 each and the 3DS where $15 each.  :-\
I asked about a better price and after bartering a while I finally got him to agree to $10 on 3DS and $4 on DS games.
3DS
- Super Mario 3D Land
NDS
- Star Wars the Force Unleashed II
- Tetris Party
- Super Mario 64 DS

PC
Found this random big box PC game complete for $1, figure I might be able to trade it some where.
- Bauldur's Gate

Found a Ms. Pac-Man Plug and Play brand new in box for $2.

Stopped at a sale and saw a stack of PS2 & PS1 games, there wasn't much good and she wanted $2 a piece. I got these 3 for $5.
PS2
- Cabela's Legendary Adventures
- Crash Nitro Kart
- Crash Tag Team Racing (sealed)

At a random sale saw a single 360 game on the table for $1. I only had the collector's edition so why not. Then I see a Game Boy Bag. I pick it up and surprised to see a Game Boy Color (yellow) and so me games in the bag. all for $3.
XB360
- Halo 4
GB/GBC
- Driver
- Paperboy
- The Little Mermaid
- Toy Story

I saw one lonely Game Boy game on the table and ask two goth teens running the sale if they had any other games they wanted to sell. They said they had a bunch of N64 games but didn't know where to look for them at the moment. I tried to get them to look but they wouldn't. I gave them my number in case they find them (I hate just giving out my number because 99% of the time they never call) Then the goth boy says I think I have a Pokemon game, I tell him ya I was interested and he runs to get it. He brings out a GBC games and says he wants $15 for it. While not bad, its not great. So I ask about the battery, does it work? He didn't know. So I offered $10 for both GB games and he agreed.
GB/GBC
- Donkey Kong Land 2
- Pokemon Gold Version (yep dead battery, I think he did know and which is why he let me have it cheaper)

Stopped at a sale and saw a NES system on the table, Saw a sign on it saying $125 on ebay, $50 firm.  :-\
No games, She said someone bought all the games that was with it. but they left a Legendary Wings manual behind. I asked If I could have it and she said ya, take it.  ;)

Hit a sale that was a huge rich people's style house, I walk up and see a table full of gaming stuff. A Wii with a bunch of skylanders, a bunch of Xbox360 games, Wii games, an original Xbox and a Top Loader NES. It was marked for only $10. It was missing the AC adapter so she said she would go $5 for it.  ;D Most of the 360 and Wii games where $10 each but a few where marked $5. I saw a Pokemon Battle Revolution marked at $5 was happy to pick that up. (not pictured) but i make a rookie mistake. I didn't look at the disc. I open it later and see it's Pokepark inside. Still not a bad deal for $5, but it's not the game I needed.  :P

On Saturday I raced out to a sale and got their an hour before they said they would open and saw they where already setting up. I walk up and see a stack of about 30 PS2 games all marked .25c each. When I try and look through them I was told they have been already sold. I turn and see one of the Resellers in my area. (The one I nicknamed "Ditz", because she's a blonde who knows nothing about video games other then they sell, she buys up everything that's not a sport title) The was also some PS1 and Genesis games there and she pretty much took everything. (sigh)  :-\

And finally I stop at a random sale and look around and see nothing but a V-Smile on the table. I ask about games and the old man says how about these? His wife says "oh he wouldn't want those" I look and see 3 GBA games. One good one the other 2 junk. Then she says I think I have a old Nintendo.  :) She tells her son to look for it and he brings out a dirty box with a N64 and 15 games. I ask what she would want for the N64 and the 3 GBA games and was told $25.  ;D
GBA
- Dora the Explorer: Super Star Adventures
- Disney Princess
- Pokemon Emerald Version  :D
N64
- A Grey N64 (jumper pak) with 2 controllers and all hookups. 2 Memory Cards and Rumble Pak.
- Toy Story 2
- Monster Truck Madness 64
- Jeremy Mcgrath Supercross 2000
- Nascar 2000
- Madden NFL 2002
- Bass Hunter 64
- Lego Racers
- Scooby-Doo! Classic Creep Capers
- Wave Race 64
- Cruis'n World
- Elmo's Number Journey
- South Park Rally
- Namco Museum 64
- Super Mario 64
- Pokemon Stadium 2  ;D

Probably not going to see much from garage sales soon, Garage sale season is ending soon where I live. It sucks but also gives me a break from getting up so early and get caught up on playing some of the games I've picked up. lol

« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 06:53:19 pm by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

karyann

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2015, 08:53:04 pm »
I bought 5 damn packs of Animal Crossing Amiibo cards. Didn't think I'd spend that much money on cards  ::) I'll have to try them with Mario Maker this week, it seems like they do something.

Also got on Thursday my CE of Persona 4 Dacing All Night, though I'm still not sure whether I'll keep it or not in the end, so for now it's gonna stay sealed until I decide.

spac316

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2015, 09:39:33 pm »
Made some stops at my favorite local shops today and bought a few things...
Battle Arena Toshinden, Oddworld Abe's Exodus and The Simpsons Wrestling for PS1, Final Zone for Genesis, Ryse Son of Rome for XBox One, Kirby's Pinball Land for Game Boy, Mario Pinball Land and Castlevania Harmony of dissonance for GBA, Renegade and Tiny Toon Adventures 2 for NES.
I also picked up a Wario Amiibo!

argyle

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2015, 03:57:48 am »

I want ROB!

Me too, that's the only one of those I want. I need the little ROB to sit next to big ROB! ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

doafan

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2015, 01:40:02 pm »
At the beginning of last month I paid $ 25 bucks for a copy of Dragon Warrior II for the NES, did received a copy of it but a with some details at the label and a broken part at the cartridge so I asked not for a refund but for the one that I saw at Mercado's Libre page, this past Friday received the good one and sent back the other one, to be quite honest this game it's not the big deal but when I was a teenager used to saw an anime called Las aventuras de Fly, years later a friend told me that this game was a port from that cartoon so decided to add some of these titles to my collection just because of those awesome moments that I used to spent in front of the TV  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2015, 02:11:20 pm »
Tiny Toon Adventures 2 for NES.

Ohhhhh.... Uncommon game....

gf78

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2015, 02:23:53 pm »
Me too, that's the only one of those I want. I need the little ROB to sit next to big ROB! ;)

The Amiibo of R.O.B is hyper-detailed.  I used hyper because super doesn't do it justice.  His eyes look like lenses on the original ROB.  He has a little power switch in the back, just like ROB.  And the little plate with the Nintendo logo and info that is on the front of the base is all there. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2015, 02:43:13 pm »
Tiny Toon Adventures 2 for NES.

Ohhhhh.... Uncommon game....

God damn I read that like Pat the NES Punk from the Flea Market Madness videos.

retroone

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2015, 03:37:41 pm »
Just picked up Portal and SpeedRunners (with all DLC). Late last month I also got Duck Game and Tower fall Ascension all for Steam.