Author Topic: Secret Santa 2015 - Updated!  (Read 38097 times)

kashell

Re: Secret Santa 2015 - Updated!
« Reply #300 on: December 01, 2015, 04:42:02 pm »
There are other methods to getting your drag name. You could use your grandmother's first name (first) and your mother's maiden name (last).

Or you could have an interest in becoming a drag queen and having your drag mother give you a name.

Or you could just be creative and think of one for yourself.

The sky is the limit! Be sure to check out Paris is Burning for more information. : D

rayne315

« Reply #301 on: December 01, 2015, 04:45:23 pm »
hmmmm. Rain Berkshire... Im not sure if that sounds right.. speaking of which that's where my user name came from.. modified slightly of course

EDIT:

There are other methods to getting your drag name. You could use your grandmother's first name (first) and your mother's maiden name (last).

Or you could have an interest in becoming a drag queen and having your drag mother give you a name.

The sky is the limit! Be sure to check out Paris is Burning for more information. : D

Through a weird coincidence my using my grandmothers first name and my mothers madden name I get both my mothers full name (mom was named after grandma and married a guy that had the same last name (unrelated)) and my step-sisters name (she is unmarried and still has her madden name)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 04:53:22 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #302 on: December 01, 2015, 05:03:50 pm »
I am sent out! Now i just wait to get my package in return ........

« Reply #303 on: December 01, 2015, 05:26:18 pm »
Got everything all boxed up and ready, only to arrive at the post office at 5:05... Dammit.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #304 on: December 01, 2015, 06:11:32 pm »
I have sent the games tot my SS buddy
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

karyann

« Reply #305 on: December 01, 2015, 10:30:55 pm »
Please don't forget to PM Soera directly once you've shipped or received :)

kashell

« Reply #306 on: December 02, 2015, 09:51:17 am »
hmmmm. Rain Berkshire... Im not sure if that sounds right.. speaking of which that's where my user name came from.. modified slightly of course

EDIT:

Through a weird coincidence my using my grandmothers first name and my mothers madden name I get both my mothers full name (mom was named after grandma and married a guy that had the same last name (unrelated)) and my step-sisters name (she is unmarried and still has her madden name)

Rain Berkshire is the best one I've seen so far. Throw an extra "e" at the end of Rain to make it Raine and then everyone is sure to make it rain on you.

desocietas

« Reply #307 on: December 02, 2015, 12:30:07 pm »

Rain Berkshire is the best one I've seen so far. Throw an extra "e" at the end of Rain to make it Raine and then everyone is sure to make it rain on you.

Hahaha yes!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

telly

« Reply #308 on: December 02, 2015, 03:18:35 pm »
I should have thought of a fancy/fun name to put on the return address, I just put my real name and I'm already regretting it.
Currently Playing:
Super Monkey Ball (GC), Tunic (Switch), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #309 on: December 02, 2015, 06:02:35 pm »
I should have thought of a fancy/fun name to put on the return address, I just put my real name and I'm already regretting it.

I've had post offices make me write my real name before trying to ship something out with an online name. They usually are worried that you're writing an incorrect return address/etc. and something may go wrong with your package.

« Reply #310 on: December 02, 2015, 06:21:41 pm »
I've sent stuff out with Reddit usernames on it, but those were just padded envelopes with stamps on them.

Soera, did you get my PM? It's not showing up in my sent items, but it says that I have replied to the last PM you sent.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:25:26 pm by scarface88fg »

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #311 on: December 02, 2015, 08:36:51 pm »
Can I ask why Jason has (heh heh) next to his name? Seems sketchy  ::)

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #312 on: December 02, 2015, 11:45:15 pm »
Can I ask why Jason has (heh heh) next to his name? Seems sketchy  ::)

Notice how soera's name has nothing next to it? I think someone's getting a few extra presents this year. :P
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

soera

« Reply #313 on: December 03, 2015, 12:22:38 am »
Lol Jason's name has a maybe next to it cause he said he thinks he got his package but wasnt sure.

I can update mine if you want but it seems kind of redundant. :P

I did get your message.

kashell

« Reply #314 on: December 03, 2015, 09:20:39 am »
Because I'm Bing's brilliant, I figured out who my SS is. Now it's just a matter of waiting for the right time to open the gift.

Mufufufu...