Author Topic: Secret Santa 2015 - Updated!  (Read 38018 times)

telly

Re: Secret Santa 2015 - Updated!
« Reply #345 on: December 08, 2015, 05:32:35 pm »
I love how this thread derails like 5 times every year. It's great  ;D
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #346 on: December 08, 2015, 05:49:03 pm »
I apparently missed the package delivery, so I have to go pick it up at the post office. I'm pretty sure I know who my SS is if the last two letters of the tracking number are a country code...

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #347 on: December 09, 2015, 06:14:06 pm »
Just received mine and it's from the same person as last year. Only the box is in way better condition this year... I hear Tootsie Rolls rattling around.  8) ;D

karyann

« Reply #348 on: December 09, 2015, 06:22:30 pm »
I apparently missed the package delivery, so I have to go pick it up at the post office. I'm pretty sure I know who my SS is if the last two letters of the tracking number are a country code...

So you got a present from not-so-secret santa?

I'll see myself out.

desocietas

« Reply #349 on: December 09, 2015, 08:36:29 pm »
I received my present a few days ago and made the mistake of glancing at the return address with the sender's name. I now know who my SS is, unless someone was sneaky and used the name of someone else on the forum  ::)

But doesn't matter! Still a surprise as to what's inside <3 We'll find out Christmas morning...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #350 on: December 10, 2015, 08:44:24 am »
Lady D, I am totally digging your Kirigiri with a Santa hat. That is super fun!

desocietas

« Reply #351 on: December 10, 2015, 11:37:12 am »

Thanks, Kashell! Danganronpa was the last game I finished and I loved Kyoko's style. She looks so fab with that pose, haha, and I thought it was time for me to join in with the holiday avatars :)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #352 on: December 11, 2015, 09:27:06 am »

Thanks, Kashell! Danganronpa was the last game I finished and I loved Kyoko's style. She looks so fab with that pose, haha, and I thought it was time for me to join in with the holiday avatars :)

She's probably my favorite character next to Celeste. I'm always happy to see DR getting more love.

desocietas

« Reply #353 on: December 11, 2015, 09:51:58 am »

She's probably my favorite character next to Celeste. I'm always happy to see DR getting more love.

Man, Celeste was probably also my second favorite! Great characters, so much fun. Looking forward to playing the sequels.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #354 on: December 11, 2015, 10:36:24 am »

Man, Celeste was probably also my second favorite! Great characters, so much fun. Looking forward to playing the sequels.

DR2 is similar to the first one, so I think you'll enjoy that. I haven't had the chance to try that third-person shooter side story. I can't recall the name, but I've heard mixed opinions on it.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #355 on: December 11, 2015, 06:02:55 pm »
Awww man. Came home from outside the country hoping my secret Santa gift would be here but still Nada :/

soera

« Reply #356 on: December 12, 2015, 10:09:36 am »
All right, only seems like one person left to send. But I would also like to get some received item updates. I updated the ones from the Retro reload already  ::)

If you have received your gift and its not mentioned on there, post here or toss me a message. 2 weeks til Christmas and Id love for this to be 100% complete by then!

« Reply #357 on: December 12, 2015, 10:25:15 am »
All right, only seems like one person left to send. But I would also like to get some received item updates. I updated the ones from the Retro reload already  ::)

If you have received your gift and its not mentioned on there, post here or toss me a message. 2 weeks til Christmas and Id love for this to be 100% complete by then!
I sent you a message because I'm uncertain if the package is SS or something I forgot about.

« Reply #358 on: December 12, 2015, 11:12:34 am »

I have received mine and so has my giftee.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #359 on: December 12, 2015, 12:45:30 pm »

Just got mine today!