Author Topic: GRAN TURISMO SPORT COMING TO PS4...and lots more!!!!!!  (Read 2377 times)

gf78

GRAN TURISMO SPORT COMING TO PS4...and lots more!!!!!!
« on: October 27, 2015, 02:34:23 pm »
The Paris Games Week is in full swing and we have already seen a buttload of announcements!

Gran Turismo Sport, the next entry in the GT series exlusive to PS4 will launch it's beta in early 2016!

Robinson:  The Journey from Crytek coming to PlayStation VR, exclusivity unknown at this time....

Until Dawn - Rush of Blood is coming exclusively to PlayStation VR!

Uncharted 4 multiplayer and Dreams get shown off for the PS4

Gravity Rush Remastered coming in February for the PS4!

Gravity Rush 2 coming in 2016!

DriveClub Motorcycles available today as an add-on or standalone game for the PS4

Tekken 7 coming to the PS4...exclusivity unknown

Street Fighter V coming to the PS4 exclusively on February 16th!

Wow...so much with more announcement being made! 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: GRAN TURISMO SPORT COMING TO PS4...and lots more!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 03:44:11 pm »
The Paris Games Week is in full swing and we have already seen a buttload of announcements!

Gran Turismo Sport, the next entry in the GT series exlusive to PS4 will launch it's beta in early 2016!

Robinson:  The Journey from Crytek coming to PlayStation VR, exclusivity unknown at this time....

Until Dawn - Rush of Blood is coming exclusively to PlayStation VR!

Uncharted 4 multiplayer and Dreams get shown off for the PS4

DriveClub Motorcycles available today as an add-on or standalone game for the PS4

Tekken 7 coming to the PS4...exclusivity unknown

Street Fighter V coming to the PS4 exclusively on February 16th!

Wow...so much with more announcement being made!

Hmm, not much standing out to me, I don't like racing or fighting games(besides SSB).

Damn
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 03:57:41 pm »
Hmm, not much standing out to me, I don't like racing or fighting games(besides SSB).

Damn

Well, you have the already announced Uncharted, Dreams, No Man's Sky, Gravity Rush Remastered & 2....Until Dawn Rush of Blood...A new exclusive called Wild and Quantic Dream's (Heavy Rain & Beyond Two Souls) Detroit which is about the android girl Kara from their tech demo a couple years back.  Robinson for PlayStation VR looks pretty cool. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 03:58:48 pm »
Nothing much interesting there, but at least we got an SFV date (It's out on PC too).

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 09:17:55 am »

I'm curious about this one, though playing with a wheel was kinda mandatory to 100% the 5, which threw me off the series since if I wanted to play a full sim I would better play iRacing or Asseto Corsa. What I liked about the GT series was it was agood mix between sim and arcade and that's exactly what I found in Driveclub that I didn't find in GT5, I'm having a lot of fun with DC !

Since Driveclub is an awesome game on which i'm having a lot of fun, i'm looking forward to this.

I'm a big fan of the first game, can't wait to play the second one ♥
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2015, 11:22:16 am »
Gravity Rush Remastered isn't getting a physical copy in North America. :(

maximo310

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2015, 02:25:32 pm »
I can't believe that they decided to do that when they have phyiscal copies in other regions. Looks like I'm gonna have to import it.

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2015, 01:20:57 pm »
I can't believe that they decided to do that when they have phyiscal copies in other regions. Looks like I'm gonna have to import it.

Not only that but they even have collector's editions in the other regions. I would prefer they would charge $10 more so they would make a physical copy in North America. I think they only publish games physically in North America when they are $40 or higher like Tearaway Unfolded and God of War III. Seems stupid to not do that since they are releasing a sequel that will probably cost $60. Better yet, they should have released it like Bayonetta 2 game and release both games physically for the same price.

gf78

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2015, 10:17:38 am »
No physical release for the original Gravity Rush sucks.   >:(  Looks like I will be importing a copy as well.

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2015, 03:55:53 am »

No physical release for the original Gravity Rush sucks.   >:(  Looks like I will be importing a copy as well.

Apparently now they are releasing it physically? They announced it was only on the PlayStation store but this Amazon listing looks very, very legitimate: http://www.amazon.com/Gravity-Rush-Remastered-PlayStation-4/dp/B017Y97NHM/

I LOVE the box art too.

gf78

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2015, 12:22:32 pm »
Apparently now they are releasing it physically? They announced it was only on the PlayStation store but this Amazon listing looks very, very legitimate: http://www.amazon.com/Gravity-Rush-Remastered-PlayStation-4/dp/B017Y97NHM/

I LOVE the box art too.

Please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true....

Edit:

Sony has confirmed it will receive a physical release on February 9th. 
http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/16/9743358/gravity-rush-remastered-physical-release-ps4
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:25:44 pm by gf78 »

maximo310

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2015, 08:10:48 pm »
Nice, I'm glad they decided to do the physical release in the U.S. as well now. The $30 price point seems very reasonable as well.

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2015, 05:15:31 pm »

I LOVE the box art too.

Please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true....

Edit:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/16/9743358/gravity-rush-remastered-physical-release-ps4

Now it's February 2 lol.

gf78

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2015, 11:46:29 am »

I LOVE the box art too.

Edit:

Now it's February 2 lol.

Woo-Hoo!  A week early!