Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196804 times)

unless it is one per person I will attempt to pick up a second one for whoever misses it. I will be going for just the ps4 game though, non-soundtrack version.
Sounds like an interesting game, I'll try to do some research and see if I care, I might buy one before PAX tomorrow.

dashv

PRO Supporter

unless it is one per person I will attempt to pick up a second one for whoever misses it. I will be going for just the ps4 game though, non-soundtrack version.

I'm gonna try for the ps4 game with soundtrack. If the force is not strong with me I might come looking for you. :)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Soooo tired.

It's 6:50am here in Cali and I am hitting refresh like a son of a gun.

I better get a copy. :(

I see the bar has gone to 25%-75% already but I don't see an option to buy. :/

soera

Buy now or miss out. I just got my soundtrack bundle.

soera

I see the bar has gone to 25%-75% already but I don't see an option to buy. :/

That was them clearing half of them for the other buy option tonight. They fixed it before it actually opened up sales.

dashv

PRO Supporter

I don't effing believe it. The PS4 edition is sold out already damn it.

:(

I added to my cart at 10:00 exactly. :(

dashv

PRO Supporter

http://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/products/limited-run-2-saturday-morning-rpg-ps4?variant=7430832771

Go now.

No joy.

It's shown as "in stock" for the last nine minutes but I can't checkout with it because in cart it shows "sold out" and auto removes itself.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

http://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/products/limited-run-2-saturday-morning-rpg-ps4?variant=7430832771

Go now.

No joy.

It's shown as "in stock" for the last nine minutes but I can't checkout with it because in cart it shows "sold out" and auto removes itself.

Same here... got the VITA version though

soera

The other half goes on sale in 8 hours.

davifus

I got my PS4 with soundtrack bundle.  Yeahhh
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

desocietas

I got my PS4 with soundtrack bundle.  Yeahhh

Nice! I'll try for that one this afternoon. I forgot that it was EST, lol. I snagged a vita standard one at 21 minutes after if that gives anyone some hope. A lot of refreshing, though.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

They are doing a poll on their twitter page asking if they should limit sales to 1 per platform. I think they should and the votes seem to back it up. If you guys want, toss em a vote as well.

I got my ps4 with soundtrack bundle too. I happened to hit f5 about 10 seconds before the actual strike of 10am and it had the for sale option for me. I hope the rest of you get yours tonight if you are trying. :)

dashv

PRO Supporter

They are doing a poll on their twitter page asking if they should limit sales to 1 per platform. I think they should and the votes seem to back it up. If you guys want, toss em a vote as well.

I got my ps4 with soundtrack bundle too. I happened to hit f5 about 10 seconds before the actual strike of 10am and it had the for sale option for me. I hope the rest of you get yours tonight if you are trying. :)

I definitely think they should. I don't get up early for _anything_ not work, not church, nothing. But I got up early for this.

It's going to make me sick seeing these on ebay later today for $100.

I did get a plain Vita copy. But I don't even own a Vita.

turf

PRO Supporter

Fuck this.  Just let us preorder stuff.  Then, they can print as many as are preordered.  That shit is infuriating.