Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 198900 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

dashv

PRO Supporter

%&)_(&*$^_(&%_@(&$_(@&*_(%$$

I GOT ONE WITH THE SOUNDTRACK HOLY @()*&%@)(*&%)(@*&$)(@*&&!@(*!!_(&!*(@!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneone

Now that my depression has lifted I should probably get dressed and get a shower. :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:09:51 pm by dashv »

desocietas

%&)_(&*$^_(&%_@(&$_(@&*_(%$$

I GOT ONE WITH THE SOUNDTRACK HOLY @()*&%@)(*&%)(@*&$)(@*&&!@(*!!_(&!*(@!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneone

Congrats!  I was able to snag one as well pretty easily without losing it in the basket. I placed a separate order for baggies and a shipping box and am going to email them now about it.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

It took about 7min for the PS4 + OST bundle and about 13 min for the PsVita Bundle to sell out.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

abe

I forgot again. No PS4 version for me. :(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Doh! From this morning I feel your pain my friend. It's too bad they can't allow extra orders so kind hearted folks can get an extra copy to "help a brother or sister out." If they do that though this morning shows it will be exploited by a handful of scalpers.

Looks like Vita copies (without sound track) are still up for grabs! Worth it!

Turf> Where are you? How'd you make out?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:52:32 pm by dashv »

turf

PRO Supporter

I got one. I got caught up in the mania. I don't even want to play it. Oh well, I'm getting one.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Son of a c*** Sucking Mother F*****g Piece of S***

I also forgot

Hey limited run games maybe you could send out emails to those who sign up when things are about to go live?

A few of Vita version still available.

Thanks for splitting this up. Just like dashv I wasn't up for the first round of the sale. Ordered the Vita version and then figured might as well grab one for PS4 since that one will probably have more of a chance for updates and/or DLC for the apparent additional episodes (besides Steam), since the Vita is pretty much cooked.

dashv

PRO Supporter

I got one. I got caught up in the mania. I don't even want to play it. Oh well, I'm getting one.

You might love the hell out of this game.

It's like last nights podcast in game form.

this game references everything from Rick Astly to GoBots.

And by reference I mean they are main props, npc's, abilities, etc. not just some random poster on a wall.

desocietas

I also forgot

Hey limited run games maybe you could send out emails to those who sign up when things are about to go live?

They did send an email this morning before the first batch went live... That's how I was able to snag a Vita copy this morning :/
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

F***, i got distracted by PAX and forgot.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

I also forgot

They did send an email this morning before the first batch went live... That's how I was able to snag a Vita copy this morning :/

I never got one

dashv

PRO Supporter

It's also worth noting the digital version is only $9.99 on PSN and it's cross buy so that gets you the PS4 and Vita version.

dashv

PRO Supporter

And oh man! Just as I hoped, they use the touch pad for the "scratch n' sniff" portion of the game! Epicness!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I am playing the digital version right now?