Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 198834 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

I'm still waiting on my copy. I was able to get both PS4 and Vita. Missed the soundtrack though.
Still listed as paid but Unfulfilled as far as shipped.  :-\

same here. I also got both versions of the game. I'm just scared that they are going to cancel them since it has been so long since I have had any e-mail or confirmation of it being shipped.

if you have an account there Check the site. I checked sunday and it said mine was fulfilled yet I haven't received any email about it

desocietas

I ordered one of each and it arrived a few days ago. Today's a postal holiday, though, in the US, so that might also delay things. Hopefully you'll get it soon. I don't think it'll get cancelled. Limited Run just tweeted that they're having bad weather, so they will do another batch of shipping tomorrow since they can't get to their office today.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

dashv

PRO Supporter

Maybe they only ship them out on Saturday morning? :)

desocietas

All shipments have now been mailed out, according to Limited Run's Twitter.

For those still interested, an email was just sent out:
Last chance to grab Saturday Morning RPG!
We were able to free up some copies from canceled and excessive orders Those copies will be relisted on February 20th at 6PM EST. There aren't very many and they are expected to sell out fast! So don't miss out! Shipping will begin that following Monday and will finish up by that Friday. We will not be offering any combined shipping during this restock. If you want a box please add one to your order.

WARNING: Limit ONE copy per platform (PS4 & Vita) per customer. If you make any additional orders on a platform, all orders made after the first one will be CANCELED.

You may only order a copy if you HAVEN'T already hit our previous limit, which was TWO copies (2 PS4 & 2 Vita) per platform.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

About 10 minutes away.

davifus

It took about 8mins for the PS4 Version to sell out
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

I am so freaking sad, I forgot AGAIN.

devancowan

Finally got my copy of Saturday Morning RPG on the vita today. Was really hoping I'd open it up and see that it was signed.. Unfortunately not  :P

rayne315

Finally! I got my PS4 version yesterday!
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

abe

Some new info from LRG's Twitter:

Seems like they've got a lot more coming too. According to a string of Tweets (or whatever they're called), they've already got 13 more Vita titles confirmed and 6 more PS4 games.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/706260456332251137
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

desocietas

Some new info from LRG's Twitter:

Seems like they've got a lot more coming too. According to a string of Tweets (or whatever they're called), they've already got 13 more Vita titles confirmed and 6 more PS4 games.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/706260456332251137

Oh, nice! I hadn't heard about that yet. I'll have to keep a better eye out for more titles/news :)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

I'm still bitter that I missed Saturday Morning RPG, so I don't know if I'll even bother with the rest of their stuff. Waited for it since they announced it but I was sick that day and forgot about it. From the sound of it, there's a good chance I would have missed it anyway.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

I'm still bitter that I missed Saturday Morning RPG, so I don't know if I'll even bother with the rest of their stuff. Waited for it since they announced it but I was sick that day and forgot about it. From the sound of it, there's a good chance I would have missed it anyway.
Yeah I wasn't interested in the first title but then when I missed Saturday Morning RPG; I lost all interest, despite initially thinking it was a cool idea.

Tbh I doubt they're going to get any really big indie games and that's what I'd want.

Limbo
Transistor
Bastion

They're the kind of titles I'd really love to have physical copies of.

desocietas

Next confirmed title (before Futuridium):

Oddworld: New N' Tasty (Vita)

Other info from their Twitter account:
Get ready for about 6 PS4 games through the end of June. :)
Yeah, there will be at least one PS4 release in April, May, and June.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas