Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196860 times)

rayne315

managed to grab the ps4 one then tried vita and it sold out. but ps4 still is going strong with about 50% left as of last refresh

Keep giving the Vita a try. They had an error last time that made it look like they had low stock but they still had some in.  I managed to snag a Vita copy about 5 min after my PS4 order went through.

Yeah, I refreshed my cart 3 times just now and then a Vita order proceeded to the next step. Keep trying! :)

lol read this about 15mins too late. I refreshed and it updated to 3 left.... all gone now
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

managed to grab the ps4 one then tried vita and it sold out. but ps4 still is going strong with about 50% left as of last refresh

Keep giving the Vita a try. They had an error last time that made it look like they had low stock but they still had some in.  I managed to snag a Vita copy about 5 min after my PS4 order went through.

Yeah, I refreshed my cart 3 times just now and then a Vita order proceeded to the next step. Keep trying! :)

lol read this about 15mins too late. I refreshed and it updated to 3 left.... all gone now

Awww, haha. Well, I'll keep an eye out for the 3rd wave that they say will happen due to cancelled orders. The date/time for that hasn't been announced yet.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

Limited Runs tweeted that they will be lifting the customer limit for PS4 purchases now that 24 hours have passed and there is still stock. If you were interested in more than one copy or you forgot to grab a copy yesterday, now's your chance.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

They are officially sold out now.

desocietas

They are officially sold out now.

Yup, thanks for the update!

They'll be having a short sale of any cancelled/returned orders, so if folks are still wanting a copy (especially Vita), there may be some in a few weeks.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

Futuridium:

will be released on May 9th, 2016. Orders will be taken in two batches. The first half of the inventory will be available at 10AM EDT, the second half will follow at 6PM EDT.

Futuridium EP Deluxe physical disc for the PlayStation 4. Limited to 2000 copies worldwide. Region free. $24.99

Futuridium EP Deluxe physical cartridge for the PlayStation Vita. Limited to 2000 copies worldwide. Region free. $24.99
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:51:59 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

Got my Odyssey today. One week til the next release!

Reckon I'll have a go at getting Volume when it comes up.

devancowan

Limited Run Games just announced Xeodrifter to be release on the Ps4 & Vita sometime within June.

argyle

Limited Run Games just announced Xeodrifter to be release on the Ps4 & Vita sometime within June.

The only reason I would buy this one would be to have something tangible to burn. I *hated* this game. :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

devancowan

The only reason I would buy this one would be to have something tangible to burn. I *hated* this game. :P

I actually really enjoyed it! I thought it was a challenging, tough, quick little game   :)

soera

Futuridium is live now. Get it while you can.

rayne315

this is starting to become a habit of mine... I slept through the initial release again and will have to try my luck at the second go round. this time I'm only trying for the ps4 version though.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

davifus

I completely forgot. Oops time for 6pm
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

turf

PRO Supporter

Is this game even fun?