Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196955 times)

rayne315

Futuridum soundtracks? when did this happen?

They had teased that they might make them, so they announced yesterday that they'd be selling them alongside the remaining game copies today :)

I don't have my debit card on me so I cant grab one  :'( if anyone is willing to grab one for me ill pay you back!
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

Futuridum soundtracks? when did this happen?

They had teased that they might make them, so they announced yesterday that they'd be selling them alongside the remaining game copies today :)

I don't have my debit card on me so I cant grab one  :'( if anyone is willing to grab one for me ill pay you back!

I shall try!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

Now is your time to buy!

desocietas

I spaced out at 4p exactly, but I was just able to order a copy of Futuridium on both Vita and PS4 for anyone interested, including the soundtrack bundled with both. I also placed an order for the PS4 version of Oddworld, and if it doesn't get cancelled (I got a PS4 copy the first time around), that's also up for anyone who missed out.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

Cosmic Star Heroine set to come to Limited Run Games in the future.

Flashback2012

I spaced out at 4p exactly, but I was just able to order a copy of Futuridium on both Vita and PS4 for anyone interested, including the soundtrack bundled with both. I also placed an order for the PS4 version of Oddworld, and if it doesn't get cancelled (I got a PS4 copy the first time around), that's also up for anyone who missed out.

Let me know when you get these, I'll be happy to take them off your hands.  ;)

soera

Octodad is the next released LRG game. June 19.

soera

Xeodrifter and Lost Sea (both PS4 only) are going to be releasing on July 5 *EDIT* They changed the date to July 4
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:14:17 am by soera »

rayne315

im assuming either another game is going to release or their numbering is way off. octodad is #10-11 lost sea is #12 and xenodrifter is #8.

their is a missing #9 and octodad is releasing before xenodrifter so it should be #8-9
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

im assuming either another game is going to release or their numbering is way off. octodad is #10-11 lost sea is #12 and xenodrifter is #8.

their is a missing #9 and octodad is releasing before xenodrifter so it should be #8-9

xeodrifter is 8 & 9; there's a ps4 and vita version (viewable on the second page of their games)
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

Updated front page ... adjusted the release date for some ... and added one that just got mentioned (Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype)

argyle

I'm in for a PS4 Octodad and *maybe* Lost Sea. It looks interesting, just wish I knew a little more about it.

EDIT: That's just from the dated releases - there are a few of the announced-but-undated ones I want as well. ;)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:40:10 pm by argyle »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

I'm in for a PS4 Octodad and *maybe* Lost Sea. It looks interesting, just wish I knew a little more about it.

EDIT: That's just from the dated releases - there are a few of the announced-but-undated ones I want as well. ;)
Octodad might be my first one I actually buy, though I regret missing Saturday Morning RPG.

Haven't jumped on any of these yet myself.

Regret not getting Saturday Morning RPG.

Tempted by Xeodrifter and Lost Sea.

Certainly want Volume and Cosmic Star Heroine.

No announcement as to what games will be released, but Limited Run Games is teaming up with Sekai project to release physical copies of visual novels for ps4 and vita.