Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196830 times)

desocietas

Got mine ordered.

Same - hopefully any others who were interested got one.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

I missed it again, they doing a second wave in a few hours?

desocietas

Yup!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Yup!
What, about 5pm CDT?

turf

PRO Supporter

Yup!
What, about 5pm CDT?

Late to tell you, but yeah. In 3 min

Yup!
What, about 5pm CDT?

Late to tell you, but yeah. In 3 min
I am at the computer right now for once.

501 now, still not up.

woooo finally got a game.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 06:03:28 pm by ctracy87 »

turf

PRO Supporter

Got mine ordered.  Go NOW!!!

Edit: This one is taking a while. 15 min and they're still available. Crazy. This is the one I wanted the most.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 06:15:00 pm by turf »

Edit: This one is taking a while. 15 min and they're still available. Crazy. This is the one I wanted the most.
Allegedly the first run lasted 45 minutes for the ps4 version.  But allegedly the psv version sold within minutes.  PSV with tie was still available from this morning when the second batch popped up.  Nobody wants the tie.  My wife wanted me to buy the tie version so I would have a "father's day" tie.  I have no children.

telly

Nobody wants the tie.  My wife wanted me to buy the tie version so I would have a "father's day" tie.  I have no children.

Some foreshadowing on her part, perhaps? ;)
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

devancowan

So I picked up the ps4 version of octodad and don't even have a ps4. If anyone wants to trade for the vita version that would be amazing!  :)

So I picked up the ps4 version of octodad and don't even have a ps4. If anyone wants to trade for the vita version that would be amazing!  :)
Vita version is still available I think if you want to pay $20 for a tie.

devancowan

I would do that but I already picked up the ps4 version thinking it was the vita version after paying. Fml

I would do that but I already picked up the ps4 version thinking it was the vita version after paying. Fml
You might be able to get them to cancel the order.

Anyone from Europe bought anything yet? Just wondering what the damage is, as that's out me off thus far.

$30 is all well and good but  suddenly being hit by massive shipping and VAT has me wary.

rayne315

if anyone had not noticed soldner-x 2: final prototype has a release data of July 18. last I looked it just said coming soon
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully