Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196999 times)

desocietas

Crap crap crap. Shadow Complex looks awesome, but the day the public is able to buy it is a day I'll be completely booked.

This company...I swear...

Let me know - I might be able to buy one for you if you like.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

Shadow complex is going to have twice as many copies as any other game they ever produced. I dont honestly see a problem getting one. But like Deso said, its going to be a 2 copy limit and a few of us are going to be ordering that morning.

kashell

I think Rayne is gonna hook me up with a copy; he PM'd me. If for some reason things don't pan out, I'll send you or Lady D a PM.

Thanks so much, everyone. This website continues to restore my faith in the human race. ^.~

turf

PRO Supporter

I think Rayne is gonna hook me up with a copy; he PM'd me. If for some reason things don't pan out, I'll send you or Lady D a PM.

Thanks so much, everyone. This website continues to restore my faith in the human race. ^.~

They beat me to it.  If the other three don't come through, hit me up.  I gotcha, homie.

rayne315

good luck everyone! I still got you kash
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

I'm so glad they stopped doing Saturday releases.

rayne315

OMFG the site is screwed up and there are no games in it...

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

turf

PRO Supporter

What the hell?  The site broke

turf

PRO Supporter

Now we wait for Shadow Complex to come up.

Ordered.

Wow, Rainbow moon is already almost gone.  Not many copies left for Vita it seems.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 10:05:32 am by ignition365 »

rayne315

ok I managed to get them. got one for kash also

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

shfan

Sidestepped the games not being viewable on the site by google searching them and adding them to the basket, got both for PS4, missed the Rainbow Moon soundtrack which was down to less than 50% when I clicked on the hour.  ::)

soera

Got my stuff! :)

Sidestepped the games not being viewable on the site by google searching them and adding them to the basket, got both for PS4, missed the Rainbow Moon soundtrack which was down to less than 50% when I clicked on the hour.  ::)
Still 1 soundtrack in stock.