Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196793 times)

kashell

Was Saturday Morning RPG any good?
Like 90% of everything I own... I've never played it.

:(

Frown face.

Anyone else? I love RPGs so if this is one worth owning I'll try to snag a copy.

dashv

PRO Supporter

Was Saturday Morning RPG any good?
Like 90% of everything I own... I've never played it.

:(

I originally had this for iPhone. So far they never fixed the music which broke after an ios8 update. They also never released the final episode for iPhone.

So at present PS4/Vita is the only way to play the game to completion with its soundtrack intact.

Until the PS4 release I put it down for a while waiting for the final episode to release.

I finally picked the game back up this month on PS4 after a year of not playing it.

It's a good game lots of Easter eggs, nostalgic references, and plenty of attacks to experiment with.

The graphics do look like upscale phone graphics. The music and sound is amazing.

I'm on the final episode and part of me doesn't want it to be over.

It's worth the asking price on PSN.

If you get the PS4 (digital version) you get the Vita version for free.

Thomas was alone.  Later this month.
https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/775405182943432704/photo/1

I own this game on too many platforms, it's a fun game, but I'll never play it again, so I'm passing on this one.

kashell

Dragon Fantasy: The Black Tome of Ice can be ordered today.

Why it gotta be black?!

Time can't go by fast enough.

I'm getting all anxious.

EDIT: Noooooooooooo.  The SMRPG bundle will go up at a random time.  I can't sit at my computer refreshing constantly all day.  Welp.  I'm boned.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 09:35:00 am by ignition365 »

kashell

They're releasing more copies of Saturday Morning RPG?

They're releasing more copies of Saturday Morning RPG?
Yes.  Leftover stock with the vinyls.  I'm probably going to miss out... again.

They explicitly held back some of the copies to be sold later with the vinyl.

Honestly, they are probably doing it this way so they can make sure you don't get everything in one order so you have to pay double shipping.

EDIT: Dragon Fantasy up for order.

Wow, Vita version already down to under 25%.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:03:23 am by ignition365 »

kashell

I went with the Vita version.

As for Saturday Morning, I'm going to pass. It didn't look appealing before and now that hasn't changed.

soera

Why would they want you to pay for double shipping? Its not like they have a contract with the post office to earn money per sale.

As for Saturday Morning, I'm going to pass. It didn't look appealing before and now that hasn't changed.
Did I miss the memo?  Is the Vita version like super duper fantastico?  PS4 has nearly full inventory and PSV is nearly sold out.

Why would they want you to pay for double shipping? Its not like they have a contract with the post office to earn money per sale.
Because the vinyl will likely need to ship separately regardless.

kashell

Sweet baby Jesus on a rainbow unicorn...the Vita version sold THAT quickly!?!

Did I miss the memo?  Is the Vita version like super duper fantastico?  PS4 has nearly full inventory and PSV is nearly sold out.

I have no clue. I just wanted to give my Vita some extra love and it seemed like the perfect game to play during travels.

kashell

One more thing. I got this in my email a few seconds ago:

"If you miss this first batch, a second batch of games will be available later in the day at 6PM ET. As with all of our releases, once it is sold out it will be gone forever."

Sweet baby Jesus on a rainbow unicorn...the Vita version sold THAT quickly!?!

I have no clue. I just wanted to give my Vita some extra love and it seemed like the perfect game to play during travels.
Appears so.  Unless their website is showing inaccurate info, the PS4 version isn't in demand.

PSV version is confirmed sold out.