Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 198960 times)

rayne315

did anyone snag a second copy of dragon fantasy (preferably ps4 but will also accept the vita version) that they will be willing to sell or trade for a sealed ps4 version of shadow complex remastered?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Flashback2012

did anyone snag a second copy of dragon fantasy (preferably ps4 but will also accept the vita version) that they will be willing to sell or trade for a sealed ps4 version of shadow complex remastered?

Sorry to hijack but I was trying to get in on that one and work got in the way again. If there's two copies floating about, that'd be great.  ;)

LRG is doing some giveaways on Instagram.

I'd take part, but it's the one social media thing I don't use because some butt nugget took my usual handle and isn't even using it.

kashell

I don't know how to Insta. So, I won't be participating.

desocietas

I'd take part, but it's the one social media thing I don't use because some butt nugget took my usual handle and isn't even using it.

They're doing an identical giveaway on Twitter if folks use that.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

They're doing an identical giveaway on Twitter if folks use that.
Ah, I thought the giveaway through twitter was them telling you to enter on instagram.  I guess I'm just a dope.

2 hours til Thomas was alone and One Way Heroics.

I'm probably gonna pass on both of these.  I've spent way too much money this month.

desocietas

They just announced a soundtrack for Thomas Was Alone as well.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

I grabbed both PS4 and the soundtrack. Wasnt that interested in the soundtrack but I havent missed one yet.

davifus

Got'em
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

Flashback2012

Thanks to some noisy construction workers that are next door building a house, I was woken up WAY early and was able to finally get in on one of these. Picked up One Way Heroics. I checked out Thomas Was Alone on YouTube and that is NOT my thing at all so I passed on it.

desocietas

Thanks to some noisy construction workers that are next door building a house, I was woken up WAY early and was able to finally get in on one of these. Picked up One Way Heroics. I checked out Thomas Was Alone on YouTube and that is NOT my thing at all so I passed on it.

Yeah, the games are pretty different from each other, which my wallet is thankful for. For me, as much as I like RPGs, One Way Heroics didn't look appealing to me at all, but I love interesting indie games like TWA.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

I'm probably gonna pass on both of these.  I've spent way too much money this month.

Neither of them look all that interesting to me personally. Shantae though!

Neither of them look all that interesting to me personally. Shantae though!
Fo sho.  Gettin both of those.

EDIT: Oh shiz, both games are still available for PS4.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 02:42:00 pm by ignition365 »

desocietas

Yeah I think the first batch still had Vita games for about an hour, so I think it was a decent amount if you were really wanting it.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas