Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196932 times)

argyle

Good idea. You can give it to her as a gift!

Lol, I wouldn't go THAT far. :P

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kashell

Good idea. You can give it to her as a gift!

Lol, I wouldn't go THAT far. :P

You can still add it to your collection, though. I won't tell. ^.~

davifus

Woooo!!!  I just won first prize in Eastasiasoft's LRG giveaway! I'm really psyched, the only one of these I bought was Rainbow Moon for the PS4, and I was starting to kick myself for passing on the others. I'm gonna give that duplicate to a good friend of mine who missed out on it. :)

Nice, I'm a still salty about getting jipped of Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype by lrg
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

argyle

Ordered - will be curious to see what my number is. :P
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

dashv

PRO Supporter

Hoping to get one of those 6000 Shantae games. :)

One of each would be ideal.

I'm playing Risky's Revenge right now on PS4.

It's like Castlevania, Metriod, and Megaman had a baby with a genie.

kashell

Did they say when the Shantae games would be available?

*makes rainbow with hands* October!

kashell

*makes rainbow with hands* October!

So vague! It makes me want to use my...imagination!

If I were to speculate, I would venture to guess the 14th or 21st.  That is the Friday before and after the release of Pirate's Curse for the 3DS.

But, the 28th could also make sense as that is only 3 days before the release of Half-Genie Hero.  *shrug*

If I were a betting man, and I'm not, I'd say the 14th.  With Volume releasing on the 28th.

kashell

I'm sure we'll get an email announcing the release date at some point.

dashv

PRO Supporter

If someone gets extras and I get none, no matter who you are, remember I always believed in you and would be happy to relieve you of the burden of the extra copy.

I'm afraid they are going to release while I am away and I'all miss it!

turf

PRO Supporter

If someone gets extras and I get none, no matter who you are, remember I always believed in you and would be happy to relieve you of the burden of the extra copy.

I'm afraid they are going to release while I am away and I'all miss it!

Are they sending you back to jail, brother.  I know you didn't do it. 

argyle

Their site has been updated with the 2 Shantae games, and their order date is Oct. 28 (10:00 am / 6:00 pm EST as usual).

kashell

Their site has been updated with the 2 Shantae games, and their order date is Oct. 28 (10:00 am / 6:00 pm EST as usual).

Seriously? That's another day I'll be busy and away from my computer. I swear, it's like LRG knows my schedule and they're all like, "Mufufufufu...let's see you get through this one, Kashell!"

But, I was able to order One Way on my phone so I should be good.

Seriously? That's another day I'll be busy and away from my computer. I swear, it's like LRG knows my schedule and they're all like, "Mufufufufu...let's see you get through this one, Kashell!"

But, I was able to order One Way on my phone so I should be good.

I am genuinely worried that this might be the game that breaks Limited Run's servers. It's definitely the most recognizable game they've published and because of the allure around the Gameboy game, I imagine it will go fast.