Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196836 times)

kashell

Question:

Is the 3DS version of The Pirate's Curse essentially the same as the version that LRG is releasing later this month?
I tried looking up the platform differences, they should be the same as their respective digital versions.

The 3DS version makes use of 3D mode.  That's all I know.

If that's the case, I only need to worry about one of the LRG Shantaes.

Question:

Is the 3DS version of The Pirate's Curse essentially the same as the version that LRG is releasing later this month?
I tried looking up the platform differences, they should be the same as their respective digital versions.

The 3DS version makes use of 3D mode.  That's all I know.

If that's the case, I only need to worry about one of the LRG Shantaes.
I wasn't able to find much information.  A few people complained that it doesn't look very good on an HDTV and would look better on a smaller screen.  *shrug*  I love me some Shantae, so I'm gonna jump on both, I think.

rayne315

im going to buy 2 copies each of the shantae games and am wondering if anyone would be willing to trade cover swaps if I get 2 of the same covers (they are reversible and will be randomized during production). I would like to have both covers still sealed.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

If it hasn't been reported.

Volume goes up on November 4th, 4,800 copies for Vita.  Includes Gold foil cover and a 24-page full-color manual.

Listed as #28.  In theory #26 and #27 should release between Shantae and Volume, right?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 08:46:18 am by ignition365 »

I'm still reading the article... But it looks like Silver Case is getting a physical/digital release on PS4 next year.  It's being published by NIS America, not LRG.

http://www.godisageek.com/2016/10/suda51s-silver-case-heads-ps4-2017/

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-lands-suda51s-the-silver-case-in-early-2017/1100-6444647/ Fuck Gamespot, giving no damned info

« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 08:56:31 am by ignition365 »

kashell

That link is blocked on my work computer. Can someone be a darling and paste the important parts? I'd be ever-so-thankful.

NIS America just announced that they have partnered with GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE INC. and Active Gaming Media Inc. for The Silver Case on PS4.

This partnership will let NIS America publish The Silver Case in North America and Europe. The Silver Case is an adventure visual novel. It is set to release in early 2017. There will be a limited edition as well. If you’re going to be at MCM London Comic Con, you can get hands on with it at booth #1621. Check out the trailer below:
Alright, I'll be getting a PS4 copy as well. Good to hear.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:32:57 pm by ignition365 »

azure

NIS America just announced that they have partnered with GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE INC. and Active Gaming Media Inc. for The Silver Case on PS4.

This partnership will let NIS America publish The Silver Case in North America and Europe. The Silver Case is an adventure visual novel. It is set to release in early 2017. There will be a limited edition as well. If you’re going to be at MCM London Comic Con, you can get hands on with it at booth #1621. Check out the trailer below:
Alright, I'll be getting a PS4 copy as well. Good to hear.

Flashback2012

Derp. I just ordered the PC version. Oh well, at least my cousin will be happy because he forgot to order his yesterday.  :P

kashell

I kept going back and forth on this, and then I get an email announcing the last day for pre-orders for it from LRG.

This news is awesome. I'm so getting it now that it's coming to the PS4.

Limeface

PRO Supporter

Looks like either #26 and #27 (or a later number) could be Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD on Vita.

Skullgirls Halloween release

azure

Very excited for this one, love Skullgirls

Very excited for this one, love Skullgirls

Geez, between this and the Shantae games this site is starting to pump out some really high quality games!

kashell

Now if only they would get the ability to release Fatal Frame V.