Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 196800 times)

I'm getting up at 6:30am for Shantae. I will be one sad schoolgirl if I don't get myself a copy of each game!

Likewise. I have a gut feeling these are going to be gone fast!

It's got a pretty high print numbers, but it'll be in demand.

Did anybody else notice that Shantae and the pirate's curse is $30 instead of $25?

shfan

I noticed that too. I don't mind them fiddling with the prices if necessary, just hope they produce enough of the darn things. Managed to bag soundtracks for the two I'm getting on disc, now for the main event... god only knows how I'm going to pay for it.

Boom.  Ordered.

dashv

PRO Supporter

Got 1 of each soundtrack and 2 of each ps4 game!

If someone here misses out let me know and I'll hook you up. :)

I'm going back to bed!

desocietas

I think they did that in reflection of the cost of the digital versions.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

shfan

Got them. Hope everyone who wants one manages to bag them  :-\

Edit: Good on you DashV, have a good kip :)
Edit2: Ah, that explains things Desociatas.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 10:05:44 am by shfan »

turf

PRO Supporter

And I got my Shantae games.  I love this series.

soera

I just got mine. One of each.

rayne315

got 2 of both!! if I somehow get 2 of the same outer cover would anyone be willing to trade for the other?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

shfan

Christ, the first batch of both games is already down to 0-25% stock level in all of 7 minutes. Figures.

Snagged one copy of each. Now I can rest until Monday when they do the Skullgirls release lol

Snagged one copy of each. Now I can rest until Monday when they do the Skullgirls release lol
Skullgirls won't be limited like these, allegedly.

Christ, the first batch of both games is already down to 0-25% stock level in all of 7 minutes. Figures.

I knew this would happen, but you have to keep in mind that they are only making half their stock available this morning. The rest goes live this evening, but I can't imagine that they've have any left by the end of the night.

Skullgirls won't be limited like these, allegedly.

Hopefully not, but I'll still be ready to pounce as soon as it goes live. It's a game I've wanted to play for some time now, but have always wanted to have it physically.